Foreign tourists arrested after naked romp on Pattaya beach

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, sweatalot said:

What's wrong?

..with the police

Absolutely nothing, they are hero's and saved their lives.  The poor buggers were in the waters of Pattaya and do you know how much raw sewage, toxins and garbage is in that water?  Bodies are even found on the beach.  Big heads up to the BIB for even touching them after rescuing them

29 minutes ago, nemrut said:

Such behavior happens far too often with farang.  

Is it any wonder Thai govt is cracking down on low quality 'tourists' who enter Thailand to become low-life expats...

That's why they want more Aussies or people who can impersonate aussies

And they wonder why young tourists are getting raped and murdered in Thailand.

No respect for the country, no respect for the Thai people and no respect for Thai culture. If they want to get drunk and act like out of control yobs, then why don`t they holiday in Majorca or other places where yobbish behaviour is more accepted. 

6 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

they swam with dolphins in Hawaii, they swam with sharks in Australia, and now they swam with turds in Pattaya.

Get the t-shirt

Made my day & not many posts are this funny ...... 10/10. It certainly deserves a T shirt. I'd buy one .......... ;-)

Originally humans didn't wear clothes and no one cared (still some tribes like that).  Then they wore some skins for protection and warmth.  Then they invented religion and made it illegal to take your clothes off.  Ban god.  Show your tits.

8 hours ago, KittenKong said:

I wonder which upstanding citizen filed the complaint about this appalling behaviour at that time?

Could it be one of the hundreds of overweight and ugly hookers who line the beach all night?

Or one of the many lady-boy hookers who will grab the crotch of any male passer-by (whilst often also grabbing his wallet or gold necklace)?

Or one of the many Thai men who call out offers of drugs for sale?

Or one of the many pickpockets and ride-by motorbike snatch artists?

Or one of the fake watch vendors who beats up anyone who doesnt want to buy their wares?

Or one of the taxi drivers who refuse to use their meters?

At that time of night it cant have been one of the jet-ski scam artists as they are all at home and drunk by dusk.

Great advert for Pattaya! Not.... Why the hell would anybody want to live or even visit there? 

Add to to your list that maybe they wanted to escape or expunge themselves of the raw sewage smells from the street side open sewers.

They only fine the hookers 500 or 1000 baht and let them go. This couple probably same........ The police got their chance to make headlines that Pattaya doesn't allow any 'nasty stuff'...............

As the Thai Minister of Tourism said a few months ago..... "No Sex Please, WE are Thai................(but look at all the Thai's in the news about 'under-age and rapes and high percentage of young mothers)........... LOL.............

And with all the discussion about sewerage polluted waters on Pattaya's beaches we haven't heard a thing to dispute it.......... I've been waiting for an actual water quality test to be advertised by somebody, but I 

guess that the newspapers are forbidden by the current regime to publish it........ And any individual my be charged with violation of the 'computer crimes act, which carries a much higher fine than swimming nude.......

12 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I wonder if their defence will be that the toxic waste in the water dissolved their clothing?

I can recall the same thing happening at 2:00 am on Samui twenty years ago.  

6 hours ago, Thechook said:

Absolutely nothing, they are hero's and saved their lives.  The poor buggers were in the waters of Pattaya and do you know how much raw sewage, toxins and garbage is in that water?  Bodies are even found on the beach.  Big heads up to the BIB for even touching them after rescuing them

Well, yes, I am sure,  the chap showed his big head  to the BIB in return for touching him.......

<deleted>........... Sometimes. Oh my, sometimes................

18 hours ago, KittenKong said:

I wonder which upstanding citizen filed the complaint about this appalling behaviour at that time?

Could it be one of the hundreds of overweight and ugly hookers who line the beach all night?

Or one of the many lady-boy hookers who will grab the crotch of any male passer-by (whilst often also grabbing his wallet or gold necklace)?

Or one of the fake watch vendors who beats up anyone who doesnt want to buy their wares?

At that time of night it cant have been one of the jet-ski scam artists as they are all at home and drunk by dusk.

looks like you live in that area and loving it....

Naked Brit couple 'have sex in sea' in front of tourists before being caught by Thai police

BYKARA O'NEILL

The couple were marched along the beach by officers before they were arrested and taken down to the police station

A half-naked British couple that were allegedly caught having sex in the sea were frogmarched along the beach by unimpressed police in Thailand.

The pair, who officers claimed were drunk, were spotted together in chest-high water in front of beachgoers on Sunday morning at 2.30am in Pattaya, Thailand.

Shocked onlookers sitting just yards reported to police the pair were reportedly having sex and officers arrived and forced the pair to get out of the water.

Footage shows the couple stumbling along the sand and falling back into the ocean as two officers with torches look on.

Full story: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/naked-brit-couple-have-sex-10855941

-- Mirror 2017-07-24

20 hours ago, KittenKong said:

Or a off duty police officer looking to claim some brownie points......Hahahahahaha I like ithis

20 hours ago, helloagain said:

You are so so right

Probably not, all those guys get on with their chosen professions and quite sensibly avoid having any contact with the police or making complaints.

Perhaps one of the many millions of tourists that visit there each year???

Archived