Foreign tourists arrested after naked romp on Pattaya beach

Jonathan Fairfield

"...caught having sex in the sea were frogmarched..."

Considering water quality, doubt anyone could see what was going on underwater.

"Frogmarched".... oh the shame! Did the cops think perps were going to a secret war weapons stash or something?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like a lot of jealous, overly puritanical TV members who have never done boom-boom in the ocean based on the comments.  2000 THB fine and a heck of a good story to tell at office parties.  Remember - coyote? (Cast off your old tired ethics).  :thumbsup:

18 minutes ago, Kiwisailor said:

Don't they realize that getting naked in public is a reserved occupation in Thailand

:smile:

Good observation.  Most don't realize that Thai women walked around half naked until 1941, and in many of the villages, according to my wife, some women were still doing that well into the 1950s and 60s.  No doubt the puritan's fathers and grandfathers were getting their kicks looking at pictures of bare-breasted Thai beauties in articles about Thailand taken for the National Geographic back in the day.  :clap2:
Thailand is not a puritanical country, and the overt moralism projected for outsiders is a government mandated veneer that hides a somewhat promiscuous culture in the throes of moralistic dissonance.  However, most expats can't grasp that illusion, hence the moral outrage.

28 minutes ago, connda said:

Sounds like a lot of jealous, overly puritanical TV members who have never done boom-boom in the ocean based on the comments. 

Could have been one of our TVF moralists wanting a "family resort" who called the cops.

26 minutes ago, connda said:

Good observation.  Most don't realize that Thai women walked around half naked until 1941, and in many of the villages, according to my wife, some women were still doing that well into the 1950s and 60s.

I think most do realize that, actually. It's been brought up and proof posted ad nauseam here by our ace historians. However they weren't having sex in public, now were they? 

We all shuddered to think what diseases they might catch whilst cavorting in those waters.

What diseases they might catch whilst performing actual copulation in those waters must give us pause.

Any progeny they bear might actually have paws..........

"The pair, who officers claimed were drunk, were spotted together in chest-high water in front of beachgoers on Sunday morning at 2.30am" 

Beachgoers at 2.30am that's when I like to head down to the beach to catch my rays - maybe the Beachgoers were getting a head start on the sunbeds? Not exactly crime of the century who hasn't?! 

On 7/23/2017 at 1:10 PM, KittenKong said:

I wonder which upstanding citizen filed the complaint about this appalling behaviour at that time?

Could it be one of the hundreds of overweight and ugly hookers who line the beach all night?

Or one of the many lady-boy hookers who will grab the crotch of any male passer-by (whilst often also grabbing his wallet or gold necklace)?

Or one of the many Thai men who call out offers of drugs for sale?

Or one of the many pickpockets and ride-by motorbike snatch artists?

Or one of the fake watch vendors who beats up anyone who doesnt want to buy their wares?

Or one of the taxi drivers who refuse to use their meters?

At that time of night it cant have been one of the jet-ski scam artists as they are all at home and drunk by dusk.

Ah so the wrong in this situation lies with Thai people...there's a surprise

38 minutes ago, PomPolo said:

Although nowhere in the report did it say that they were brits only "foreign tourists" back to school for you my friend

Sent from my SM-J710F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

But it does here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1506351/British-couple-led-Thai-police-having-sex-sea.html

So this is already a big news story in the British tabloids. I am sure their friends and family will be proud of this big moment in their lives, 

21 minutes ago, jaywalker said:

Thar she blows! Lower the whale boats boys! 

The guy literally took a grain (well a glob) of sand to the beach.

And in that Daily Mail link it says "Thai police have launched a crackdown this year on rowdy tourist antics"

2 thoughts come to mind.....

What....another crackdown?!

and

What exactly is a CRACKdown in this context.....?

Couldn't resist.......:whistling:

5 hours ago, connda said:

Sounds like a lot of jealous, overly puritanical TV members who have never done boom-boom in the ocean based on the comments.  2000 THB fine and a heck of a good story to tell at office parties.  Remember - coyote? (Cast off your old tired ethics).  :thumbsup:

thanks. Fish make it bad enough to drink

6 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Some tourists leave their brains at home, just like these two brainless wonders.  Hope they enjoyed their

experience at the police station.

Geezer

1975, Bournemouth, UK.  After a night out at a blues club and a few too many Whiskey Macs my friend Dave and I pulled a couple of girls from Fulham and decided to go skinny dipping.  Testosterone levels were high and the four of us all ended up shagging in the sea (rather unsuccessfully if I remember correctly).  When we staggered back up the beach an appreciative audience applauded enthusiastically.  It drew the attention of a passing police car but by then we were partially dressed and they just wagged a finger and drove on.

Would I try it in Thailand in 2017?  Not likely!

You want to have sex on a beach and display nudity don't come to Thailand. Thailand is a conservative country. I have never seen a Thai have sex in the open view of passerbys (except in certain nightspots where the doors are firmly closed)_.  Most Thais do not even wear bikinis in public.  Bare Breasted Thais do not exist anymore anywhere in public view and have not since the late 1930s.

I am glad the police arrested them and taught them a lesson on what is proper decorum. It's no wonder many Thai people think Westerners are amoral and without any substance and look down upon us. Frankly, I and many others are completely disgusted by foreigners of all stripes displaying poor manners; a complete disregard for local customs and a general I don't care attitude.

2 minutes ago, Thaidream said:

You want to have sex on a beach and display nudity don't come to Thailand. Thailand is a conservative country. I have never seen a Thai have sex in the open view of passerbys (except in certain nightspots where the doors are firmly closed)_.  Most Thais do not even wear bikinis in public.  Bare Breasted Thais do not exist anymore anywhere in public view and have not since the late 1930s.

I am glad the police arrested them and taught them a lesson on what is proper decorum. It's no wonder many Thai people think Westerners are amoral and without any substance and look down upon us. Frankly, I and many others are completely disgusted by foreigners of all stripes displaying poor manners; a complete disregard for local customs and a general I don't care attitude.

Whatever you are taking, I would like some too!  I can only assume that your tongue is firmly in your cheek!  Thailand is a country of staggering contradictions and a very skewed sense of morality.

Archived