Foreign tourists arrested after naked romp on Pattaya beach

Jonathan Fairfield

On 24/07/2017 at 1:35 PM, Thaidream said:

I appreciate your perspective. Thais may show some skin on social media because they think it is  private but in public there is no way they would do that.  Little do they understand that social media is the worst place to show their true colors. Anyone can see it and often times there is a negative reaction. Western embassies view such media as Facebook and make Visa decisions based upon what is shown.

I do not bring my Western ideas to Thailand and I actually believe Thailand is in grave danger if they accept Western mores and customs as opposed to traditional values. The West has become uncivilized as far as everyday living. Why do you  think we all came here?

The couple caught frolicking naked in the sea did display a breathtaking lack of understanding and respect towards Thai's by their actions regardless of what goes on in the GoGo bars and other such establishments within Pattaya and as such have to accept whatever comes by way of punishment , shame , ridicule etc .. But you're view that Thai land is in danger of being corrupted by accepting " uncivilized " Western values over their traditional values is provacative in the very least .. Sure the West leaves a lot to be desired in numerous areas but having to pay the Old-Bill to investigate a crime against a foreigner isn't one of them .. Nor is the inherent underlying rabid desire by a significant % 'age of the indigenous population to rip off , con , deceive , cheat and rob foreign guests at every single opportunity of every waking day prevalent in the West to the levels that it has attained in this country .. And just consider this when you speak of the uncivilized " West " The practice of Cockfighting was outlawed in most of Western Europe circa 19th century ( in England & Wales it was made illegal nearly 200 years ago ) and yet when I come to Thailand and turn on the the TV I can watch a 24 hr channel dedicated exclusively to Cock and Bull fighting .. 24 hrs of barbaric bloodsports and you express the belief that WE will corrupt THEM .. Wake up Dude ..

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24/07/2017 at 11:03 AM, JSixpack said:

And it just figures, don't it?

This classic sexual fantasy is becoming increasingly popular among horny Brits

MORE and more Brits are taking their relationships outdoors, where public sex is on the agenda for a surprising number of adventurous couples.

Superdrug's Online Doctor conducted a survey of 2,000 people to get to the bottom of why we're all so obsessed with the idea of having sex outside. . . .

And it emerged that nearly one fifth of us have had sex in a public park, making parks the most popular spot for a risky outdoor hook-up.

The beach also proved to be a popular, if sandy, venue for a rendezvous, with 13% of people surveyed admitting to getting their rocks off by the sea.

—https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3343422/this-classic-sexual-fantasy-is-becoming-increasingly-popular-among-horny-brits/

This would almost seem an innocent childs play if one would consider the deeper sexual patterns amongst many couples who indulge in swinging partners or group sex!!

On 25/07/2017 at 0:28 AM, Thaidream said:

The corruption in the West is much worse than Thailand and the lack of any morality in the West is apparent.  Thais will eventually take care of those things they feel are important. This is about foreigners- especially Westerners coming here and behaving badly. It's almost daily that this happens  and the Thais are sick of it and well they should be. It is their country .

Wow bit of a vitriolic diatribe there Thaidream .. Please allow me an equally caustic counterstrike .. Elevate someone to a position of power , trust or authority and they will be left open to temptation to use that position to feather their own nest  .. It's a weakness of man that cannot be stopped and is pervading to the highest level .. That's corruption a long established global franchise .. But what separates out corruption in this country from its Western cousin (s) is the facade of hypocrisy that folk conceal their avarice behind .. Is it not the case that one of the principal tenets of the religion practiced by the vast majority of the population here is one of not coveting or aspiring to Worldly goods and chattels .. So how exactly do practitioners of the art of Corruption ( of whom it must be said there are many ) in this country reconcile that principal with their greed .. Do they leave it at the gates of the place of worship .? I can accept corruption but not hypocritical corruption .. 

As for the West lacking morality consider this :- Prostitution here is tecnically illegal the same as G B .. The difference being UK cops will generally not allow it hauling practitioners before the courts who have been known to jail  habituals ( and before anyone used to dealing with the police in the Thai way thinks the easy way out of that is to offer some money to the cop , trying to bribe your way out of trouble is a very very risky proposition that will almost certainly get you jailed on a number of charges ) .. And here .? if anything I see the diametric opposite with the feds stopping off at girlie bars ( to collect some sort of envelope maybe ) for a drink on the way home .! 

As for Thais will eventually take care of the things they feel are important .. Will they really .. How they gonna fund it because everything I can see that is important in their lives costs money and as sure as hell the trappings of life that Thai's have become so comfortable with won't be bankrolled by Chinese , Russians and Indians to the same level as those corrupt immoral Westerners have done .. Thai's should be careful what they wish for .. It may just come true one day .. ?

Archived