Chinese "spoilt brat" tourist tries to kill himself after being denied a "Big Mac"!

webfact

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, happyas said:

The kid needs urgent mental heath support and treatment for hidden mental issues.

No such treatment available in China.  Many of my students are the same way but I have the perfect answer.  I tell them that if they do crazy things then I will charge the parents double money.  Works every time.

5 hours ago, hargri said:

I recall reading some time ago that the one child policy had given rise to a lot of 'little emperors'. Spoilt, narcissistic people many of whom are now of course adults. A worrying thought when you consider the position of China in the world today.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

The whole single country bullying everyone in the world!

I would take him into a gogo , it might cure him?    Why bring him to Thailand at all if he is going crazy for a big Mac acts like that , he probably wasn't trying to kill himself but just no sense running in circles out in traffic.

3 hours ago, LennyW said:

Let him eat all the burgers he wants.....will die soon enough!!

That's a very good point...there is something self-destructive about wanting/eating one. A bit like smoking and probably no less harmful.

5 hours ago, impulse said:

The guy obviously has mental issues, as even the most spoiled of brats won't try to kill themselves over a hamburger.  Throw a tantrum, sure.  Threaten to commit suicide?  Possibly.  

Throw himself in front of moving traffic?  That's mental illness.

Are you sure you are qualified to state your comment or just having a rant?

The parents probably let this brat have his way for years. Hé should have been taken to the wood shed years ago and giving a red ass. But looks like he got his way far too long. At 20 he should be responsible not a spoiled child. But whose fault is it.

I wonder how true this story is?...is the hamburger joints PR department on overtime???  If it is not true it bloody good advertising, if it is true it's still good PR. Hmmmm.   Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Please forgive me if I've got it wrong.

6 hours ago, hargri said:

I recall reading some time ago that the one child policy had given rise to a lot of 'little emperors'. Spoilt, narcissistic people many of whom are now of course adults. A worrying thought when you consider the position of China in the world today.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

A generation of little Kims playing with rockets!:saai:

Archived