Chinese "spoilt brat" tourist tries to kill himself after being denied a "Big Mac"!

webfact

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is no kid which no doubt has been mentioned 

He's a 20 yr old adult tourist, who would of had to show ( if asked ) the 20,000 or was his mum holding that as well 

He must have some problem if he needs his mother to buy food for him

30 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

Maybe so, but it would be traumatic for the person hitting him, and there would be body work and possibly bodily fluids all over the place.   What if the car that hit him was full of kids.  Yikes.

Q:  it's interesting that most of the screwiest stories out of Thailand come from Pattaya.  Runner ups:  Phuket and Bangkok.   I'm glad I don't reside in those tourist-choked cities.   Mental illness seems to be all over, in those places.

I think it's probably just that there are more reporters in those places, especially publishing in English.  

2 hours ago, speckio said:

yes he probably had mental issues but part of the reason he has mental issues was the way he was raised....

Sounds like he never learned how to handle not getting what he wants.

I understand the need for parents to give their child a better life... but if you don't teach your children simple crap like learning how to deal with disappointment you wind up with a man child who will flip out as an adult. you wind up with shits like Robin Arryn and joffery baratheon in games of thrones.

There's the issue.....there aren't children...there is an only child......and boys were preferred if possible. 

I work with a couple of  nice Chinese guys. One has had two wives and two daughters. He is saving up for wife number three in the hopes of having a son. Marriages aren't cheap for the Chinese. 

Thankfully the one child one family policy has gone

10 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

She obviously forgot to bring her cane (big stick) with her, speedy recovery to the spoilt little brat, perhaps mum should give in next time as all the commotion isn't worth it. Me personally, would be using the big stick, brings em in line every time, including the dogs, just a couple of taps on the ground and everybody, including dogs are eating humble pie 555 

You don't use a stick on a little emperor, they are protected by 4 grandparents.

I feel sorry for the little tyke.  I'm going to mail him a box of Big Mac's today...from the USA.  I'll deduct it from my taxes as foreign aid/charity.  He should have them in a month or so.  Oh, he'll be back home by then?  I hope they forward mail!

10 hours ago, impulse said:

The guy obviously has mental issues, as even the most spoiled of brats won't try to kill themselves over a hamburger.  Throw a tantrum, sure.  Threaten to commit suicide?  Possibly.  

Throw himself in front of moving traffic?  That's mental illness.

Having lived and worked in China and Korea, the boy's actions don't surprise me at all.

3 minutes ago, Cereal said:

Having lived and worked in China and Korea, the boy's actions don't surprise me at all.

I lived in China for 10 years and still have an apartment and a warehouse there.  May not be surprising, but that doesn't mean it's not mental illness.

Just now, impulse said:

I lived in China for 10 years and still have an apartment and a warehouse there.  May not be surprising, but that doesn't mean it's not mental illness.

Perhaps, but I doubt it is legitimate mental illness. You know the outrageous drama some of those people are capable of. I doubt he seriously tried to kill himself, it was much more likely carefully planned as nothing more than, "Look at me I'm so hard done by."

20? Is mummy still bathing him? Probably. Kids should be kicked out on their 18th birthday if not before, either to study, to learn a  trade, or if they are too stupid for that, to work the soil ,or the factory floor.

He could be diabetic, or other physical condition. I had a friend, who was Diabetic, that would loose control when his blood sugar got really low, and when untreated he would pass out. There are times when Diabetes and Hypoglycemia are miss diagnosed for other diseases. Just a thought.

3 hours ago, trogers said:

You don't use a stick on a little emperor, they are protected by 4 grandparents.

Lol, funny you should mention that about grandparents, as the father-in-law (grandfather) stuck his nose in today where he shouldn't have, over his daughter disciplining one of our 13 year old twin son's for telling a lie, OMG, did he cop both barrels, i.e. my sons will never be raised to be a liar like you she said, at one stage I thought she was going to smack him fair in the head when he went to get a broom to hit her, with her saying to him, your not a man, I will sweep the floor with you under that broom if you dare even try, suffice to say he put his tail between his legs and retreated, so proud of my gal, grandparents suck when it comes to spoiling kids. 

The best way to stop a child having a tantrum is to walk away. There is no point if the target of the tantrum is not watching.  The worst thing to do is hang around and try to placate the child.

Clearly this child / adult had been manipulating the parent for years. The parent needs counselling as much as the child.

Archived