Chinese "spoilt brat" tourist tries to kill himself after being denied a "Big Mac"!

webfact

Another "Quality" Chinese Tourist eh?

Just when we "CNXers" have sort of managed to educate these Charming Folks, into neither Defecating or Peeing in our Historic Moat

or hang their Laundry on the backs of seats at the Airport, it seems these Super Civilised Visitors have decided the Southern regions of Thailand

would be a good place to Chuck a Wobbly and impress the folks back in China.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Thechook said:

Some serious mental issues

You got that right. The lad is obviously mentally handicapped and the person who wrote this story is not far behind. The media decided to make a dumb story of it, using it as yet another opportunity to insult Chinese people. They get a kick out of making all foreigners look stupid.

Just now, MarkusAUST said:

Don't know why he would be going to McDonald's then.

You know what they say, There is nothing like a good burger, but the crap served up at McDonald's is nothing like a good burger.

I think you missed the jist of my post. 

Possibly suffering withdrawal symtoms from the Pickled Gherkins that he has been missing. The knock on effect flicks the "Looney Button" on. I am informed Mac's can have that effect on you if you don't take your Meds!!:sad::sad::sad:

On 7/26/2017 at 8:28 AM, Thechook said:

Some serious mental issues

no not at all....the parents have trained him from birth o demand and get what ever he wants  , that is the way  they roll . lived there for a dozen years and i can tell you all middle and upper class yut's  are afflicted with this woosieness  shxt-head behavior . man-hood escapes so many chinese boy's even thru their 20's and 30's  . that being said , the real young men come from the lower middle to lower class  where the luxury  of being a spoiled brat pussy boy is not a option ....

3 hours ago, mikiea said:

no not at all....the parents have trained him from birth o demand and get what ever he wants  , that is the way  they roll . lived there for a dozen years and i can tell you all middle and upper class yut's  are afflicted with this woosieness  shxt-head behavior . man-hood escapes so many chinese boy's even thru their 20's and 30's  . that being said , the real young men come from the lower middle to lower class  where the luxury  of being a spoiled brat pussy boy is not a option ....

Interesting theory, but unlikely. He tried to kill himself. I'll stick with the "he is mentally handicapped" theory.

Either way, the handicapped media here are looking for every opportunity to make fun of foreigners.

3 minutes ago, tropo said:

Interesting theory, but unlikely. He tried to kill himself. I'll stick with the "he is mentally handicapped" theory.

Either way, the handicapped media here are looking for every opportunity to make fun of foreigners.

Crossing Theprasit without getting killed is more complicated then deliberately getting killed so probably he is just a tripping fastfood junkie.

On 26/07/2017 at 5:45 PM, boomerangutang said:

Maybe so, but it would be traumatic for the person hitting him, and there would be body work and possibly bodily fluids all over the place.   What if the car that hit him was full of kids.  Yikes.

Maybe if he was worried about kids seeing his guts spread out all over the road he should have gone to the nearest railway line. Then the poor train driver is the only one to suffer.

Their Chinese Son Måk did actually pass away in a McDonalds in Jomtien which does not even exist !! That's not exactly Big Måk as the insurance company can check [emoji23][emoji23]. No Maccies in Jomtien by the way

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

On 7/25/2017 at 10:25 PM, happyas said:

The kid needs urgent mental heath support and treatment for hidden mental issues.

Hidden? I offer that this is not the first outburst. It is obviously someone with behavioral issues probably related to autism or something on the spectrum.

Somewhat sad, that people  calling him a brat etc. do not udnerstand that this is most likely organic in cause. We don't laugh at spastic kids in a wheelchair drooling, or a young adult with Down's Syndrome and so we shouldn't ridicule this one.

10 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

At 20 this Chinese guy is a adult and should either be charged for public nuisance,  or treated for

a mental problem and charge for that at the hospital.  If he is a Hi So  tourist, just send him home.

Geezer

And what of the people of your age with dementia?  It is quite sad as I saw a number of them in Patong back in the day. Often abused and regularly robbed. Their "companions" would show up when the pension  transfer arrived. Very sad cases and they should not have been in Thailand.

Well people with age problems are  a completely different topic.  This 20 year old

man, who was travelling with his mom, seems to be a person who cannot control his

emotions, and the mom should have known better than to bring him to Thailand if he has

a mental problem.  I have a cousin who acted like this and my Aunt just called the police

herself to have him spend a bit of time in a cell until he calmed down, My aunt had to only do

this once and my spoiled cousin behaved a lot better after that.

Geezer

On 7/25/2017 at 10:25 PM, happyas said:

The kid needs urgent mental heath support and treatment for hidden mental issues.

I think the cops already figured that out; that's why they took him to the hospital... instead of McDonalds.

12 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Hidden? I offer that this is not the first outburst. It is obviously someone with behavioral issues probably related to autism or something on the spectrum.

Somewhat sad, that people  calling him a brat etc. do not udnerstand that this is most likely organic in cause. We don't laugh at spastic kids in a wheelchair drooling, or a young adult with Down's Syndrome and so we shouldn't ridicule this one.

I agree to a large degree, see my #87

On 27/07/2017 at 0:02 PM, marquis22 said:

Maybe if he was worried about kids seeing his guts spread out all over the road he should have gone to the nearest railway line. Then the poor train driver is the only one to suffer.

Yeah and getting hit by a train does tend to do the job properly .. no looking back in anger with that one .. not to mention getting flattened by a truck or bus .. particularly one with brake failure .. which happens here quite a lot .. ? ?

I have been saying for a long time now, the youth of today are very scary people. They have little perspective on anything, and it seems that most parents worldwide, have lost the art of parenting. The very fact that this kid would act like this is proof, that his mother and father have been absent on the job. I am very, very fortunate to not have children. But, if I had them, I would be very strict. Children need boundaries, much like pets. They will test you, to determine where the limits are, and will try to find how far they can push you. These days parents are so hung up on trying to be "friends" with their kids, they hesitate to show them the limits. I see that everywhere I go these days. Here in Thailand it is very pronounced. I hear it is worse in China, where the parents spoil their kids rotten. It is very bad in the US. If I were in the position of this mother, when we got home, he would be locked in his room for a week. No school, no play, no TV, no devices, no screens, 2 meals a day, some water, and a bucket for elimination. With a padlock on the outside of the door. He would learn very quickly where his limits were. And my guess it that he would straighten out. 

Please, no lectures on parent cruelty. I am NOT a believer in political correctness. On any level. Kids are kids. Parents are parents. In this case, the kid owns the mother. So, this monster has turned his mother into a child. And he owns her.

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

I have been saying for a long time now, the youth of today are very scary people. They have little perspective on anything, and it seems that most parents worldwide, have lost the art of parenting. The very fact that this kid would act like this is proof, that his mother and father have been absent on the job. I am very, very fortunate to not have children. But, if I had them, I would be very strict. Children need boundaries, much like pets. They will test you, to determine where the limits are, and will try to find how far they can push you. These days parents are so hung up on trying to be "friends" with their kids, they hesitate to show them the limits. I see that everywhere I go these days. Here in Thailand it is very pronounced. I hear it is worse in China, where the parents spoil their kids rotten. It is very bad in the US. If I were in the position of this mother, when we got home, he would be locked in his room for a week. No school, no play, no TV, no devices, no screens, 2 meals a day, some water, and a bucket for elimination. With a padlock on the outside of the door. He would learn very quickly where his limits were. And my guess it that he would straighten out. 

Please, no lectures on parent cruelty. I am NOT a believer in political correctness. On any level. Kids are kids. Parents are parents. In this case, the kid owns the mother. So, this monster has turned his mother into a child. And he owns her.

" If I were in the position of this mother, when we got home, he would be locked in his room for a week. No school, no play, no TV, no devices, no screens, 2 meals a day, some water, and a bucket for elimination. With a padlock on the outside of the door. He would learn very quickly where his limits were. And my guess it that he would straighten out."

Unless, of course, he does have mental health issues, then you, yourself are  the monster.

45 minutes ago, happyas said:

" If I were in the position of this mother, when we got home, he would be locked in his room for a week. No school, no play, no TV, no devices, no screens, 2 meals a day, some water, and a bucket for elimination. With a padlock on the outside of the door. He would learn very quickly where his limits were. And my guess it that he would straighten out."

Unless, of course, he does have mental health issues, then you, yourself are  the monster.

No need to be an apologist for the child monster. Political correctness has no place in an adult discussion. If he has mental health issues, this is a whole different discussion. Unless of course his mother and father directly contributed to those issues by adamantly refusing to create any boundaries for this gorilla of a child.Growing up without guidance is it's own form of cruelty. 

Archived