Human Rights Watch: French police use excessive force on Calais migrants

webfact

11 hours ago, LammyTS1 said:

How else would one fight crime?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Being a member of right of centre no surprise you're of the opinion illegal abuse of human rights by police, which is what the OP is talking to, is OK by you.

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

Being a member of right of centre no surprise you're of the opinion illegal abuse of human rights by police, which is what the OP is talking to, is OK by you.

Its ok by me as well ,make them understand that there are only a few who want them and the vast majority that dont .

"Drawn by the English language, they hope to reach the UK illegally"

Sorry but Human Rights watch really need to provide realistic facts.
They are only crossing Europe committing crime, to learn English?

Any mention of abuse by HRW could actually mean being spoken to with a raised voice.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

55 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Its ok by me as well ,make them understand that there are only a few who want them and the vast majority that dont .

At least you are honest enough to reaffirm you're a member of the 'we' that includes support for violence and other means of abuse. Be careful though if your 'we' comes to power, remember 'cannibalism' has a long history with oppressive regimes. 

1 hour ago, LammyTS1 said:

"Drawn by the English language, they hope to reach the UK illegally"

Sorry but Human Rights watch really need to provide realistic facts. They are only crossing Europe committing crime, to learn English? Any mention of abuse by HRW could actually mean being spoken to with a raised voice.

Probably unlikely, but try educating yourself.

https://www.hrw.org/

55 minutes ago, simple1 said:

At least you are honest enough to reaffirm you're a member of the 'we' that includes support for violence and other means of abuse. Be careful though if your 'we' comes to power, remember 'cannibalism' has a long history with oppressive regimes. 

Dont worry ,its you lot that love them will be the first to be eaten ,

25 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Dont worry ,its you lot that love them will be the first to be eaten ,

With regard to far right, predictions on the EU concerning Muslims have no basis in fact. Though it is unlikely, it's possible far right regimes may predominate.

I don't respect Muslim community members causing problems in the EU and elsewhere, nor any other group contributing to society malfunction such as the extreme right, extreme left, mafia etc. Nor do I 'love' any group. About time for you to give up on posting incorrect assumptions.

21 hours ago, simple1 said:

With regard to far right, predictions on the EU concerning Muslims have no basis in fact. Though it is unlikely, it's possible far right regimes may predominate.

I don't respect Muslim community members causing problems in the EU and elsewhere, nor any other group contributing to society malfunction such as the extreme right, extreme left, mafia etc. Nor do I 'love' any group. About time for you to give up on posting incorrect assumptions.

Sorry change LOVE  for stand up for them :smile:

Archived