Chinese tourist hugs Pattaya ladyboys then realises his 150,000 baht necklace is missing

webfact

From the photo in the OP I am guessing that it was the guy in the light blue T-shirt that had the neckless stolen. The one that looks like a stunned deer looking into the lights of an on coming car. May have had a few drinks.

But wearing a 150K baht neckless is just reckless.

If a (real) man grabs a lady by her nether regions, hugs and gropes a female, WRONG!!!!!!!

Yet katoeys get away with it every day.

Man gives "it" a hard shove & tells it to get the bleep away, then it's stilettos heeled shoes to the head.

14 hours ago, MarkusAUST said:

They really need to give out warnings at the airport.

Agreed.  People are already warned against accepting candy and invitations to card games. Hugs from strangers, particularly trans-gender strangers, should be added to the list. Trolls will complain that this is politically incorrect.  I think that tourists can live with that.

I feel sorry for these first waves of Chinese tourists.  They really are lambs to the slaughter.

He's lucky, he could have lost his virginity as well.

The look on this guy's face is priceless. Sorry to be laughing at the victim but I find it hard to sympathize with a man who spends that kind of money to hang a bunch of gold around his neck just so other people can be envious. It's a ridiculous world, where ridiculous things happen to ridiculous people.

Two lessons to be learned from this neophyte. First of all, never wear expensive jewelry on the streets. Here, or anywhere. What is the point? Is your self esteem so low that you need the boost from people thinking you are wealthy? In reality, only the Asians might think that. Westerners will only think you are tacky, and trying too hard to make an impression. 

Number two. Never, ever under any circumstances touch a lady boy. Stay at least 3-5 meters away from them. Most that are hanging out on the streets, are nothing but trouble. Stay clear. This guy was such a fool to touch, or hug a ladyboy. You are just asking for problems. 

It seems that a lot of these guys who get ripped off by ladyboys had a good time with them first.... get ripped off....then come up with these stories later?

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived