BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Kringle

I Can't Belive It

Huski, So it's 90 days from my last entry, I thought they backed dated to when you got your type O, Great news. I was thinking I had to make another trip to get a new type O in Sept. I just got back from the Myanmar run back on the 8th of March so when this comes through I won't have to go till March 2005. Too cool, I'm :o

Lovely cutie, just took a quick look and the last one you gave and that is different from anything else. Didn't go into it to much but the avitars look like it's either for girls or kids, but I'll take a better look later. Doing some landscaping before it gets too hot. :D

Thanks again to all. :D:D

Kringle, initially I went looking for visa info for thailand and ran across this site...once I looked into it it I realised I didn't need anything more.

I think this is the most comprehensive site you will find about thailand, in other words, no need to look elsewhere. What do you want to know, we can answer!!!

Cheers.

tukyleith

Thanks tukyleith and I agree with you. My query must have just slipped through the cracks. :o Everyone has been very helpful and I do appreciate it very much. I haven't been to Pataya yet but look forward to making it down soon. If you need any info on your landscaping project I can give you a few ideas anyway. I used to do quite a bit back in Hawaii and could at least point a few things out to you (for free). Like I told you in your other post, it really depends on what you are looking to accomplish when things are all done. I haven't been here as long as some of you guys but most of the people I know are Thai and if they don't know what I need to know, they know someone that does. I've been very lucky in that respect. Just another thing I love about Thailand. :D

Thanks tukyleith and I agree with you. My query must have just slipped through the cracks. :o Everyone has been very helpful and I do appreciate it very much. I haven't been to Pataya yet but look forward to making it down soon. If you need any info on your landscaping project I can give you a few ideas anyway. I used to do quite a bit back in Hawaii and could at least point a few things out to you (for free). Like I told you in your other post, it really depends on what you are looking to accomplish when things are all done. I haven't been here as long as some of you guys but most of the people I know are Thai and if they don't know what I need to know, they know someone that does. I've been very lucky in that respect. Just another thing I love about Thailand. :D

Sorry I haven't replied to you yet Mr Kringle (first name Kris?) I have just got home and will be here for the next two weeks.

I think we are looking for a Japanese style garden, and we will have a gardener come 2 or 3 times a week to keep it up, well he is actually my wife's cousin who earns a meager 55 baht a day at a coffee factory, we will ghive him 100 baht a day to do the gardenning. The wife wants a pool but I want a spa so we will have to see who wins that little one :D

If you do end up down this way in the next two weeks let me know and we can do lunch. Although I am not quite in Pattaya I am just up the road.

Cheers mate.