Thai wife problems

Superme

On 7/29/2017 at 3:05 PM, Been there done that said:

Nonsense.  It only shows in what circles you hang out. Within the Thai context ofcourse.

Well, let's see, just for starters; if she worked in the bar, I'd wager the ONE other farang story was a lie. My problem is he claims to be 35 and is acting like a kid.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/29/2017 at 4:50 PM, colinneil said:

She said she would never lie to me.:cheesy:

Are you for real??

Every woman lies, i have one of the best wives a man could wish for, but sometimes even she lies.

Put it down to experience and move on.

A bit sexist there colin, you think men don't lie--in fact, I would bet every man has lied.

hgma said:

Orientals are taught to shut up when its not profitable to say anything, vice versa they never lie, just don't tell you anything which they believe could disadvantage their position.

So really when asked for the truth .....don't ..its absolutely useless.

Only what you see, and can touch is real, the rest surreal.

It's called survival."

But sometimes even what you see and touch is not real!

2 hours ago, bazza73 said:

The world has come to an end when one is deleted from Facebook. The narcissist's paradise lost.

Yes, I could not think of anything worse than if my three facebook friends deleted me. What would I do.

I must have missed something, where in your post did you say you actually got married??  If not married you don't ned a divorce.

On 7/28/2017 at 8:21 PM, Superme said:

now we going to take divorce

6 hours ago, csabo said:

1. "I met my wife a year ago" should never be a phrase uttered by any man. 

2. Women are not souvenirs. You don't take them back home. Especially visa digging whores. 

3. 35 is not "middle aged" 

4. You teach people how to treat you. When you caught her lying you broke up. When you got back together you taught her that you are a spineless loser who is easily controlled. Everything you got after that you deserved. 

Get out as fast as you possibly can. 

I agree with you - it irks me to no end when I hear someone refer his spouse as "My Thai Wife", if yu was from USA would she be your "American Wife, Canadian Wife, Japanese Wife etc etc etc"   I hear this is my "Thai Wife" coming out of Farangs' mouth more and more...........

First, paragraphs please.  Makes it far more readable.

1. Don't pay for items before delivery of goods - interpret as you will.
  2.  Relationships are best kept as in person and daily.  Long distance is fraught with issues unless you've already established a very solid foundation before you go out 'hunting' for resources for her (oil rigs, own country part time occupation etc) - if not, then the solo life and a bit of exploration isn't so bad.
  3. Check for gambling/alcohol/'sketchy' drugs or ideas of pseudo-entrepreneurial spirit based on others assets (without you knowing)..
  4. Know yourself. Consider advice from others for augmentation, but your gut will not lie to you.

The usual stuff out of the way, you pointed to many failures already (not being smart enough to talk her way out of a flat battery on a phone - I mean who doesn't have a phone charger these days?  probability suggests likely reasons why it was inconvenient to ask almost anybody to borrow their charger for 30 mins..

My guess is even if she doesn't have another sponsor, she'll have many trickling sources of income, and you'll become popular and pariah and back again as it suits her situation.

At 35 the world is your oyster here even with modest reliable money, so you know my suggestion, but your gut will tell you....and *don't* listen to your heart unless it agrees with your gut, in which case you may have a cause to tolerate it further to find the truth, but honestly, I think a drop kick and run the other way would be your best option.  And change your SIM while you're at it..

On 7/29/2017 at 10:49 AM, Briggsy said:

Because it is the key question (within the Thai context).

has no job , never did . but if count hustling Whites  as a job , well she has had a few at least ....

10 hours ago, inThailand said:

This reminds me of a friend who was on his third Thai wife after losing two houses, two cars, etc to the previous ones. He said this one was different!

Wow what an idiot. Makes me wonder how fast I would lose my scruples if some retarded white men were drowning me in money for a little of my ass. You almost can't blame these girls. 

One has to realise most relationships of falangs with Thai women are in the nature of provider and carer respectively. If the falang's money supply dries up, so will the caring function.

There are the greedy ones for which the money supply will never be enough. They won't rest until the falang is milked dry.

IMHO that's what the OP has on his hands.

Then there are the ones who have access to a much better standard of living, and respond in kind. One caveat for the falang is fidelity - it's partly jealousy, but more that they are threatened with having to go back to the poverty they have in many cases come from.

The pension for a Thai woman at age 60 is 700 baht/month. Compared to that, most falang age pensions must look like a small fortune.

I suppose there are some instances of a falang and a Thai woman being on an equal financial footing. However, I suspect that would be a very small minority.

Sad story.   Should have spent an hour a day reading the pitfalls of Thai Falang relationships.   

You sound like the jealous type.   

I assume you never met this gal then had to come get married before she or you could have sex to conform to some social norms from what century?  Wouldn't it have been more fun to be accepting of her infidelity and hear all the juicy details?   

Such a typical and sad story.    

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 9:24 AM, cornishcarlos said:

Why ?

FaceTime every single day. As soon as I finished work I runned home and start conversation. Sometimes 3-4 hours, sometimes more.

Many Thais work very long hours, and don't have time/ energy to spend 3-4 hours every day chatting. Plus, the time difference.

Significant if one knows anything about Thais.

Sad story.   Should have spent an hour a day reading the pitfalls of Thai Falang relationships.   
You sound like the jealous type.   
I assume you never met this gal then had to come get married before she or you could have sex to conform to some social norms from what century?  Wouldn't it have been more fun to be accepting of her infidelity and hear all the juicy details?   
Such a typical and sad story.    

While I'm no expert on relationships, I think you should refrain from commenting nonsense as you don't even live here. What normal Thai woman would tell you her past sex stories while you secretly stimulate your genitals for sexual pleasure.

So, yeah....it would have been more fun if you enjoy the role of cuckold.

Theguyfromanotherforum, 

I feel like your dogging my tail? I am a bit flattered.  

Maybe you say stupid things to other posters as well?

I admit my 70+ days in Thailand makes me far from expert on Thai women. I do think male female relationships are the same the world over. Sure Thai culture thinks sex as a topic is taboo but I assure you that's changing if you meet the right girls, even highly educated girls.  I don't claim to be an expert on women or relationships.   But I do know that forgiveness is a concept you should learn. And judgemental too. 

Your post makes me feel that you think infidelity means that a relationship is finished?  If that's your view That's is your choice.  But please tell us your a fair person so this thought works both ways of course?

You admit your communication skills are not very good or you have maybe never bothered to inquire about your partners previous sexual history.  That is your choice.  And if you ever do try to experience 100% communication with a woman if you want to beat the monkey please don't tell us. 

On 8/2/2017 at 1:51 PM, bazza73 said:

One has to realise most relationships of falangs with Thai women are in the nature of provider and carer respectively. If the falang's money supply dries up, so will the caring function.

There are the greedy ones for which the money supply will never be enough. They won't rest until the falang is milked dry.

IMHO that's what the OP has on his hands.

Then there are the ones who have access to a much better standard of living, and respond in kind. One caveat for the falang is fidelity - it's partly jealousy, but more that they are threatened with having to go back to the poverty they have in many cases come from.

The pension for a Thai woman at age 60 is 700 baht/month. Compared to that, most falang age pensions must look like a small fortune.

I suppose there are some instances of a falang and a Thai woman being on an equal financial footing. However, I suspect that would be a very small minority.

It seems  ol' Trans  and  Mrs.Trans  do not fit into your categories...    :stoner:    

Archived