Thai wife problems

Superme

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, transam said:

Ah, you are not married...Yet post  on a marriage topic..Were you stung in LOS...?

I've been stung - twice - in Australia. Not in LOS, and I don't intend to be.

Now now Trans, one doesn't have to be part of an institution to have some understanding of the way it works.

4 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

I've been stung - twice - in Australia. Not in LOS, and I don't intend to be.

Now now Trans, one doesn't have to be part of an institution to have some understanding of the way it works.

In  farangland I have been married a few times, my LOS marriage has outlasted, time wise, a couple of farang ones...Is that strange to you...?

Theguyfromanotherforum, 
I feel like your dogging my tail? I am a bit flattered.  
Maybe you say stupid things to other posters as well?
I admit my 70+ days in Thailand makes me far from expert on Thai women. I do think male female relationships are the same the world over. Sure Thai culture thinks sex as a topic is taboo but I assure you that's changing if you meet the right girls, even highly educated girls.  I don't claim to be an expert on women or relationships.   But I do know that forgiveness is a concept you should learn. And judgemental too. 

Your post makes me feel that you think infidelity means that a relationship is finished?  If that's your view That's is your choice.  But please tell us your a fair person so this thought works both ways of course?
You admit your communication skills are not very good or you have maybe never bothered to inquire about your partners previous sexual history.  That is your choice.  And if you ever do try to experience 100% communication with a woman if you want to beat the monkey please don't tell us. 

You are very much much confusing Thai women and Western women.

To put it simply, I don't think you understand that most Thai women (that don't need your money), would think of you as mentally ill for asking them about previous sexual experiences. If you don't believe me, feel free to listen Tim Sharky video blogs. Even he admits there is a huge difference between so called "good Thai girls" and working girls. I highly recommend it for ignoramuses who love to live in denial.

1 hour ago, transam said:

In  farangland I have been married a few times, my LOS marriage has outlasted, time wise, a couple of farang ones...Is that strange to you...?

Not at all. I said I wasn't married. I said nothing about whether I'm in a long standing relationship.

Personally, I believe Thai women are far more appreciative of a good provider than Western women. And they are more focused on caring for your needs. Of course, that may upset some who are still married to Western women; however, that's my opinion based on experience.

I have experience with Thai women that have much money. They may have more recent roots  from  China. Do I  have  to  account for  that in your sterotype boxes? I prefer not  to  group people into boxes.  Each person is an individual. Maybe my way with words is different than yours? I treat women as equals.  Try it sometime.

I didn't comment on how much success I have had with Thai Women talking about the topic of sex. It may surprise you.  I  assure you I am not going to curtail my topics I discuss with women just because you feel it's wrong or that you think they will think I'm a bit crazy. The big difference between man and a chimp is we talk. 

Your wasting bandwidth attacking and not being helpful to the OP.  Same as this Tranny person.  You were so bold to insinuate that I may wank off to stories.  I find that very abusive.  If you said this in person you may get punched. My point to the OP was,  is having a GF you desire to be a nympho, who is left alone for 3-6 months that evil for answering nature's call?  Is this worth ending your future with her?  All the while half the men on here want or profess to have freedom with their wives.   There is a big difference between cuckold and a bit of forgiveness. 

Your wasting bandwidth attacking and not being helpful to the OP.  Same as this Tranny person.  You were so bold to insinuate that I may wank off to stories.  I find that very abusive.  If you said this in person you may get punched.

Nope, I didn't say that, you did. Go back and read what you post. Also, please turn off that spell checker that you have, your posts are not making any sense.... I need to read it 5 times to understand.

I may have insinuated that it may not be all bad to hear here stories.  I pictured two people in this sort of discussion being in the same room.  A man has choices if a woman cheated on him.  If this was an after the fact Discovery it first off means she doesn't feel comfortable to express her thoughts and feelings and desires freely to her BF.  Yes he is just a BF.     Maybe she will always be this way but maybe once they are together and get through something like this their bond will be stronger than ever.  I just hate dogma that has basis in religion, culture, or sexism.  

7 hours ago, bazza73 said:

It's a short first"a", not a long one. Congratulations on a vivid imagination.

Bazza congrats on being a first class muppet. Some unwarranted responses from you in this thread. Head needs to be take from ones you know where. No reason whatsoever for half your comments on this thread.

15 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Bazza congrats on being a first class muppet. Some unwarranted responses from you in this thread. Head needs to be take from ones you know where. No reason whatsoever for half your comments on this thread.

Thanks for your post. I thought I was wasting my time responding to you, and you've confirmed that for me.

Just now, bazza73 said:

Thanks for your post. I thought I was wasting my time responding to you, and you've confirmed that for me.

You have wasted your time I've noticed. It's like you have taken every comment from most respondents on here the wrong way. Silly remarks fir absolutely no reason. BeSt change your name to Barry all the Bazza I know are humorous without trying.

10 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

You have wasted your time I've noticed. It's like you have taken every comment from most respondents on here the wrong way. Silly remarks fir absolutely no reason. BeSt change your name to Barry all the Bazza I know are humorous without trying.

I see. First you've asked what Mrs Bazza calls me, pointing out in Thai it could sound like I'm crazy. I try to respond as politely as possible under provocation. Then you call me a muppet from behind a keyboard. From where I sit, I know who sounds silly. Bai si. GO AWAY.

Just now, bazza73 said:

I see. First you've asked what Mrs Bazza calls me, pointing out in Thai it could sound like I'm crazy. I try to respond as politely as possible under provocation. Then you call me a muppet from behind a keyboard. From where I sit, I know who sounds silly. Bai si. GO AWAY.

There you go again Bazza.  It was simply a question as said the wrong way can be misunderstood as you pointed out. No one was provoking you but it does seem strange you are providing marital information in thailand on thai/western relations and yet as you say there is no Mrs Bazza so yes I see your point it did seem apt and the timing was right but it was not meant to cause provocation. You can put me on ignore anytime pal you do not need to waste further time responding as you say and there really is no need to type go away as if I'm in your face. It was simply a jest get a grip.

23 hours ago, transam said:

Ah, you are not married...Yet post  on a marriage topic..Were you stung in LOS...?

I think any guy that's been in a relationship, whether currently married or not has a point of view worth hearing.

The more warnings that are posted, the better the chances that some potential suckers will think better of it, and say NO to the money trap.

23 hours ago, bazza73 said:

She's paying you to sing to her?

Noooo,  WE listen to music near everyday, when l am reading here music is playing,  it's cool that Mrs.Trans loves all music...Yes she is lucky l can blast a few songs out that she knows...:stoner:

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I think any guy that's been in a relationship, whether currently married or not has a point of view worth hearing.

The more warnings that are posted, the better the chances that some potential suckers will think better of it, and say NO to the money trap.

Sure, that is the "Eyes wide open" thing.....But,   none of us can read everything...Life is a gamble...:stoner:

22 hours ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

To put it simply, I don't think you understand that most Thai women (that don't need your money), would think of you as mentally ill for asking them about previous sexual experiences. If you don't believe me, feel free to listen Tim Sharky video blogs. Even he admits there is a huge difference between so called "good Thai girls" and working girls. I highly recommend it for ignoramuses who love to live in denial.

Seriously?

Thanks for the laugh.

IMO all women are the same, as are all men at the genetic level, which was programmed into us at the beginning of the species. Therefore, they apply the same priorities, regardless of race ie men want to spread their genetic material into as many women as possible, and women want a protector/ provider while they raise the children.

Money has become the de facto means of providing, so women seek out wealthy men to take care of them while raising the kids. "Love" is a modern invention, and is of little importance, for the most part ( except in western countries where we have too much money and too little sense ).

20 hours ago, Elkski said:

I may have insinuated that it may not be all bad to hear here stories.  I pictured two people in this sort of discussion being in the same room.  A man has choices if a woman cheated on him.  If this was an after the fact Discovery it first off means she doesn't feel comfortable to express her thoughts and feelings and desires freely to her BF.  Yes he is just a BF.     Maybe she will always be this way but maybe once they are together and get through something like this their bond will be stronger than ever.  I just hate dogma that has basis in religion, culture, or sexism.  

To be frank, given the rate of divorce ( at least 50% in the west ), if a husband is away from his wife for a long period of time he should not expect her to be "faithful". Women have needs just like men, and I doubt said husbands would pass up a bit of nookie if it was offered while away from said wives.

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

To be frank, given the rate of divorce ( at least 50% in the west ), if a husband is away from his wife for a long period of time he should not expect her to be "faithful". Women have needs just like men, and I doubt said husbands would pass up a bit of nookie if it was offered while away from said wives.

Military folk wives...?

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Slightly disturbed by your comments.

Your morality compass is off here. Sure men cheat as do women but not all and it's kind of defeatist to accept this is the norm and not hold your head high and keep your temptations (if any) in check.

IMO that is much easier to do here in this country as:

Language and culture barriers do not seem to open where a casual fling is concerned but I'm sure it can happen at some nightclubs etc but I just don't see it where I am but I'm a home body I have never even thought about it to be perfectly honest. 

When I have to return to uk I dodge a few "friends" for the very reason I just can't handle the idea of doing the dirty. It's like that guy said in the film; no country for old men. "I know where a few beers leads ma'am."

Why not?

Given that their hubbies are probably shagging anything with two legs and boobs while they are away, why shouldn't they? Just as long as they use a condom.

That reads like a blanket thing which I don't think it is...

Just now, Rc2702 said:

Slightly disturbed by your comments.

Your morality compass is off here. Sure men cheat as do women but not all and it's kind of defeatist to accept this is the norm and not hold your head high and keep your temptations (if any) in check.

Ah, morality! I don't think there is any morality in a world where kids are allowed to die by the millions just because they were born in the wrong country, people get blown up just because they are the wrong religion and religious leaders have been busily shagging little boys for decades.

Playing away is actually not that bad when it comes down to it. Husbands and wives stopped being each other's property some time ago.

Actually, I think Brave New World had it right.

14 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Seriously?

Thanks for the laugh.

IMO all women are the same, as are all men at the genetic level, which was programmed into us at the beginning of the species. Therefore, they apply the same priorities, regardless of race ie men want to spread their genetic material into as many women as possible, and women want a protector/ provider while they raise the children.

Money has become the de facto means of providing, so women seek out wealthy men to take care of them while raising the kids. "Love" is a modern invention, and is of little importance, for the most part ( except in western countries where we have too much money and too little sense ).

Well, if  women are the same all over, please do go back whereva you came from and feel free to mate with Western women as liberally as you can in Thailand.

Oh.... that's right, you are in Thailand for the temples :smile:

Just now, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Well, if  women are the same all over, please do go back whereva you came from and feel free to mate with Western women as liberally as you can in Thailand.

Oh.... that's right, you are in Thailand for the temples :smile:

You seem to be taking it personally that I have a different point of view to yourself. It's a forum where people share differing viewpoints- geddit?

Jai yen, jai yen.

Ah, morality! I don't think there is any morality in a world where kids are allowed to die by the millions just because they were born in the wrong country, people get blown up just because they are the wrong religion and religious leaders have been busily shagging little boys for decades.

Playing away is actually not that bad when it comes down to it. Husbands and wives stopped being each other's property some time ago.

Actually, I think Brave New World had it right.

No one's suggesting faithfulness is based on ownership it's simply a choice and people that cheat normally burn their own heads as they feel guilty which leads to bigger issues. A lot of awful stuff happening in the world yes so no need to add to it.  I too see a lot of unfairness happening around me personally and professionally but I'm certainly not going to join them even if I am unable to beat them. 

Archived