Which visa ??

Hello

I'm  from UK

ive always had a 30 or 60 day single entry visa which had need ok

i married to a thai national and we have a house in satahip 

we want to come out in November but this time want to dtau for 3 months as there's work to be done on the house 

we have a thai  friend who works in Cambodia and said we should go there for s couple of days

my head is all over the place with suggestions some saying get a one year visa no get a retirement visa no do this or do that etc etc on a visa 

what would be my best option please can do one tell me best thing to do

i called hull who were great but they can't do the visa and when I spoke to London they weren't helpful at all only to say that what hull had told me was not correct

jooe do one can give me correct advice

thanks in advance

A single entry non immigrant O visa from Hull on basis of marriage to a Thai would allow 90 day stay in Thailand and if you want to spend a few days in Cambodia you can obtain a re-entry permit from immigration inside Thailand and return to complete the allowed stay that you received on original entry.  

if the non O option doesn't sound appealing, you could obtain the usual tourist visa that allows a 60 day stay (and you can extend that for another 30 days once you are in thailand).  maybe plan your visit to cambodia around the time the 60 days are up.  then return with a visa exempt entry (no visa) for another 30 days.  you can also extend this visa exempt entry for 30 days in case you need more time after your cambodia trip.

You only need a single entry non-immigrant 'O' visa which you should be able to get from Hull or London with a copy of your wife's Tabien Baan (house registration book) and her ID.

You'll get 90 days on entry and can use a re-entry permit (1,000 baht) for your side trip to Cambodia. If exiting/returning after day 60 you don't need a re-entry permit as you'll get 30 days under the visa exempt scheme.

If you need longer than 90 days you can extend your stay by 60 days for 1,900 baht, OR if you go to Cambodia after day 60 you don't buy a re-entry permit as you can get 30 days on re-entry without a visa.

Do thanks sooo much

it then seems you seem to be saying just a 60 day O visa not a 60 day tourist ?????????

is that correct

then I can go to jomtien Imigration and get a re entry visa which means I can go into Cambodia 

i only intend go into there for 2-3 days I'm just trying make sure I get correct visa here in hull

appatently I can get s multi entry visa here in uk but one so expensive compared to what you are telling me

please just confirm again and I'll call hull ltr on today