BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TunnelRat69

Need Advice on late 2013 Ford Ranger Pickup 2x2 price

I have been offered a Oct 2013 Ford Ranger 2x2 pickup for selling price, 270,000 baht - good deal or not??, has 98,000 k on it, looks immaculate, owner has been out of country a year and wife only drives it to do the shopping...........price included all transfer fees and Insurance paid up until end of the year and seller will do all the paperwork - Too good to be true??   but he's a friend of mine so I am sure its on the up and up, but never hurts for a 2d opinion  -  Its a diesel, only interested because I remember how many times I needed a pickup truck here and didn't have one  :smile:.  

Yes, even for a low model that sounds too good.

There is a loan on the truck?

Husband trying to quietly sell truck that the wife owns?

1 hour ago, inThailand said:

Yes, even for a low model that sounds too good.

There is a loan on the truck?

Husband trying to quietly sell truck that the wife owns?

No loan, truck is in her name, they kept it that way to keep things easy - her & him are kept informed about everything.............dealer offered her 270,000, said he wold sell to Frang for 320,000 so since I am a friend of theirs, she offered me 270  -  Thanx for the reply

That's a good deal...

Mine is a 2011 with 155,000 on the clock but I still wouldn't sell it that low :)

On 7/31/2017 at 6:01 PM, TunnelRat69 said:

No loan, truck is in her name, they kept it that way to keep things easy - her & him are kept informed about everything.............dealer offered her 270,000, said he wold sell to Frang for 320,000 so since I am a friend of theirs, she offered me 270  -  Thanx for the reply

snap it up

It's a good price probably because it's a Ford .They have lots of problems check the Dog and lemon reviews .

1 hour ago, kwak250 said:

It's a good price probably because it's a Ford .They have lots of problems check the Dog and lemon reviews .

I don't agree with you.

I have had my Ford Ranger 4 door 4x4 2 .5 turbo diesel nearly 16 years and 361,xxx km on the clock and given that it gets regulary serviced it has only let us down 2 or 3 times in that period. Yes I have had the brakes replaced, the first new clutch plate was done last week, I have had a radiator replaced, a water pump failure, several batteries have been replaced the shock absorbers replaced etc.

Overall it has been very reliable and well built and I would buy another one tomorrow if I needed one.

Check the Dog and lemon reviews for all types of cars and pickup trucks and there will be a lot of lemons there.

To the OP.

If it is a kosher sale then snap it up.

PS As your last post was in July, did you buy the Ford?