BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scubascuba3

Tapatalk no longer working

Tapatalk has stopped working, I'm guessing because of a system update. Its not just me so its a thaivisa/tapatalk issue. Is there someone who can look into it?

Screenshot_2017-07-31-22-00-28.png

tapatalks been cocked up for ages on the delete side of things n never checked out by TV.Tell em FA happens.:stoner:

Must be due to the upgrade/maintenance.  Hopefully there will be an indication of how long it's likely to be down for.

It still doesn't cleat replies or remove anything,mark as read hit n miss too.Yes its working but not fixed in any dept on Tapper 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

20 minutes ago, MJCM said:

But the old version isn't anymore :sad:

I switched to the new one last year. The old ones have not been updated since February of 2015. The new one was updated in April of this year.

Uninstall the old version and download the new one. This from my post will take to a button to click for either android or IOS. Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Iv done that on 3I phone 7 s all the same cant be the phones.Perhaps its the Android that works ok No way can u clear outs.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

I switched to the new one last year. The old ones have not been updated since February of 2015. The new one was updated in April of this year.
Uninstall the old version and download the new one. This from my post will take to a button to click for either android or IOS. Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Thx UJ,

I have the new version installed, but I just like the old version better and MOST importantly NO Ads!

1 hour ago, chrisinth said:

tapatalk.jpg.5c98d349b87c9bb637a31bf47463307f.jpg

I think that means the actual Tapatalk app not the ThaiVisa connect app.