BANGKOK 24 April 2019 01:47

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scubascuba3

Tapatalk no longer working

I am happy to inform that both the old and new Android app is working fine now. I have them both installed on my Samsung tablet.  
And surprise surprise , now the participated threads also takes me to the page I last read , unlike before where it started at the last page.
Yes finally you nailed it! 

You're not talking about the Tapatalk app it seems

19 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

You're not talking about the Tapatalk app it seems

It's the Thaivisa apps downloaded from  Google play. I think they are based on Tapatalk. 

3 minutes ago, balo said:

It's the Thaivisa apps downloaded from  Google play. I think they are based on Tapatalk. 

Exactly. They (both Android and iOS TV apps) are a customized version based on Tapatalk.

Exactly. They (both Android and iOS TV apps) are a customized version based on Tapatalk.
Maybe but this thread was specifically about the Tapatalk app, not Thai visa connect

Maybe but this thread was specifically about the Tapatalk app, not Thai visa connect

Then most post in this topic are off topic as they are about the TV APPS, but please understand why there is confusion.

The TV apps are build on the Framework of the Tapatalk app, so if Tapatalk isn't working then also the TV apps shouldn't be working (in theory any way ;))

But oke, coming back to your problem, have you uninstalled the app and reinstalled it to see if that solves the problem?

Then most post in this topic are off topic as they are about the TV APPS, but please understand why there is confusion.

The TV apps are build on the Framework of the Tapatalk app, so if Tapatalk isn't working then also the TV apps shouldn't be working (in theory any way )

But oke, coming back to your problem, have you uninstalled the app and reinstalled it to see if that solves the problem?
Yes people get easily confused. Thaivisa connect appears to be a different version of the tapatalk app and completely separate to it. That's why TV connect was working fine whilst tapatalk stopped working. Anyway people getting mixed up doesn't help getting to the problem of the issue but like i said people get confused easy.

You can load Tapa App then search Thai Visa and it opens,or Google play or Apple store, it all comes back to the same one,and Iphone doesn't work correctly on any of the above sources,other phones are generally ok

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

The TV apps are build on the Framework of the Tapatalk app, so if Tapatalk isn't working then also the TV apps shouldn't be working (in theory any way )

About 10 times since May im not putting it on my new7till they get the dam thing right..whats more it doesn't to a real re load ,it just replaces the old crap back again.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Yes people get easily confused. Thaivisa connect appears to be a different version of the tapatalk app and completely separate to it. That's why TV connect was working fine whilst tapatalk stopped working. Anyway people getting mixed up doesn't help getting to the problem of the issue but like i said people get confused easy.

Unfortunately I can't test it for you as it seems you are running Android and I am on iPhone. I use the latest version of the TV app, but I miss the old version

So if you reload with an I phone does it reset to Zero so you have to log in again .?.Our little gang of Apple Heads tried it Lunchtime and confirmed my point.It doesnt reload Just puts it back . Delete Bkk Post and reload ,the load wheel symbol spins them reloads properly,as do all other deleted apps..!!.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

20 minutes ago, Xaos said:

Tapa talk down again for me

Connectivity for all apps has been disabled due forum problems.

See this post I just did here this topic.

Closing this topic since it is a duplicate of a pinned topic.