Stop building now - luxury Phuket villa named and shamed on social media ordered halted

webfact

20 minutes ago, Mickmouse1 said:

You are all bloody jealous ????

Selling price after 10% discount is 45mln Bt?

Yer.... 20 mill to build four villas... 5 mill each to build.

the amount of profit from this will be obscene!

im definitely jealous!

2 hours ago, wump said:

Have you guys watched the drone footage? 3 stories can never be just 6 metres in height. 

But I somehow doubt that the final product will have less than 3 stories.

Six metres measured from which reference point? The road or the lowest point of the property line?

I plan to start appealing to social media about the environmental devastation going on in Kamala by the developers. 3000 more condos into a market where they're not selling anything. HELP!

13 minutes ago, Pinot said:

I plan to start appealing to social media about the environmental devastation going on in Kamala by the developers. 3000 more condos into a market where they're not selling anything. HELP!

Guess who the ex-Head of the Phuket Green Club is working for now. I'll give you a hint- it starts with 'M'!

1 hour ago, Pinot said:

Not to worry. Banks and wandering spirits will move in...

Looks to me like the Armco barrier is already marked for the chop, otherwise they'd never get the column rendered!

Road will be moved, just like Bang Tao beach road to allow the money to move in, can't see that beach anymore either.

I don't see what all the fuss is about, Phuket is totally screwed up in terms of overdevelopment already, what difference is this project going to make, seriously!!

1 hour ago, Pinot said:

May I remind you about the Computer Crimes Act and the Defamation laws in Thailand. 

Both are aimed at silencing the TRUTH. 

All the constructions on this road have started since 3 years and are a shame for phuket environment and for administration giving permits . This building is the visible part of the iceberg but it seems that again money prevails in Phuket

Archived