Premier Prediction Comp

mrbojangles

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Week 7 scores are up

A few decent scores this week............Mouserless, with a fine 51 was the highest, extending his lead in the Dosh League.:clap2:                      Wilai was second with 43, enough to take the lead in the Overall League, and Mr Muddle with 40 was third.

As a one off, we had a 'special guest' this week. Owl Sees All, whose predictions can be seen at the top of Page 893 in the Chelsea thread. He came in with a less than spectacular 9 points!  at least making the rest of us look as if we know what we're doing!:wink:

International break next week. Week 8 deadline is 14th Oct.

On 10/2/2017 at 4:23 AM, wilai said:

Week 7 scores are up

A few decent scores this week............Mouserless, with a fine 51 was the highest, extending his lead in the Dosh League.:clap2:                      Wilai was second with 43, enough to take the lead in the Overall League, and Mr Muddle with 40 was third.

As a one off, we had a 'special guest' this week. Owl Sees All, whose predictions can be seen at the top of Page 893 in the Chelsea thread. He came in with a less than spectacular 9 points!  at least making the rest of us look as if we know what we're doing!:wink:

International break next week. Week 8 deadline is 14th Oct.

Would like to see Mouserless' card if that's legal, just to admire the form.

That must be close to a record for 1 round high score? 

We should have pinned records...

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

I think BigToe hold that record but maybe mrboj can confirm?

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

Your wish etc etc!:jap:........If Mr BJ/Jockstar can give me names/scores from previous seasons, I'm happy to set up a 'Hall of Fame'

Sat 30th Sep 17 

Huddersfield Town    Tottenham Hotspur     1-3..............2
    AFC Bournemouth    Leicester City    1-1..........................2
    Manchester United    Crystal Palace    4-0......................10
    Stoke City    Southampton    2-1........................................9
    West Brom    Watford    2-0................................................1
    West Ham    Swansea    2-1...............................................2
    Chelsea    Man City    2-2....................................................0
Sun 1st Oct 17    

Arsenal    Brighton & Hove Albion    2-0B........................16
    Everton    Burnley    2-1.......................................................1
    Newcastle United    Liverpool    1-1...................................8
...............................................................................................51

I was gonna do stats once upon a time but it got a bit complicated with ensuring the scores where like-for-like. E.G. some weeks have more games than others, so someone could get a record high score for the week but it could have been a double fixture week with all teams playing twice. Therefore, unfair to compare against a week with just one fixture each. If you get my drift

Don't forget your predictions this week lads. I'm heading to sunny Khon Kaen tomorrow to check out my other gaff and will be stopping at the farm en route. Won't have internet for a while before the weekend so no last minute reminders!:sorry:

1 hour ago, wilai said:

Don't forget your predictions this week lads. I'm heading to sunny Khon Kaen tomorrow to check out my other gaff and will be stopping at the farm en route. Won't have internet for a while before the weekend so no last minute reminders!:sorry:

Your the Predictor In-Chief Wilai. You don't get any time off you know :laugh:

1 hour ago, wilai said:

Sh'd be back on line by Sat eve for the game. London Inn at the Avani!:post-4641-1156694572:

You'd be doing us a great favour to beat United and I've always had a soft spot for Liverpool. In the early 80's I lived on Walton Breck road for a short while and then moved to Aigburth. Used to go to many a home game if there was a spare ticket:thumbsup:

4 hours ago, wilai said:

Fine by me if no objections.

Average after 6 gwks was 116. OSA scored 9 in wk 7 so will join the overall on 123 points prior to this week.

great work  wilai and mr muddle more tje better.perhaps give 1 week for others to join under the same conditions

6 hours ago, wilai said:

Fine by me if no objections.

Average after 6 gwks was 116. OSA scored 9 in wk 7 so will join the overall on 123 points prior to this week.

Sorry....125 points (9 & 7 mixed up!!). Only Ronnie is below and he's a good sport so we'll go with that.

Scores are up.   Well done to Jellydog who topped  a low scoring week. Yours truly continues to hold off Evenstevens in the Overall. Mouserless extended his lead in the Dosh League. No new Hall of Famer inductees as the top score was a measly 27!

Important

There is a Friday night fixture this week so make sure predictions are e-mailed to me by Friday evening. Apologies for the error in your sheets.:sorry:

Archived