Video: Drunk Thai man escapes death after mauling from bear at Phetchabun temple sanctuary

webfact

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Just look at the dreadful environment and the horrific conditions that bear is kept in. I would hate to see the ways other animals are imprisoned there. It`s no wonder these animals go crazy.

Why are these places allowed to exist and not closed down?

Because it's THAILAND.

I see that it turns out that this guy did not enter the enclosure trying to get a wild boar as stated in the OP after all. He was infact hanging over from above teasing the bear with food attached to some string and the bear reared up and managed to get hold of him and pull him down in to her enclosure. The guy ended up with over 1000 stitches for his stupidity. I hope the bear gets a better life out of it.

34 minutes ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

It is a good thing that the bear was mostly just hugging the guy or he would have been

very dead.  I hope they post the pictures of this drunk fool to show other people. Stay our of

these bear cages and enclosures.

Geezer

Just wondering if there's a difference between dead & very dead ?

Kinda like being a lil bit pregnant ?

7 hours ago, Nord X said:

I see that it turns out that this guy did not enter the enclosure trying to get a wild boar as stated in the OP after all. He was infact hanging over from above teasing the bear with food attached to some string and the bear reared up and managed to get hold of him and pull him down in to her enclosure. The guy ended up with over 1000 stitches for his stupidity. I hope the bear gets a better life out of it.

You just wrote a far more succinct article/post than the original ever will be = What you wrote makes sense.

Archived