Mate buries unconscious man in sand thinking that will make him come round from electric shock

webfact

7 hours ago, YetAnother said:

imagine if you were surrounded by neighbors like that guy

Local we had an old woman who fell down from her house and hit her head.

1 thai neighbour run to help her but when he saw her turning blue in the head he ran away screaming..

He thought she was turning into a ghost...she  died....

11 minutes ago, eeyang wah said:

I am dreading the day that I have an accident here and some locals try to help me.

How do you say in Thai "please don't shake me or try to make me stand up I probably have spinal injuries"?

was thinking the same thing. maybe get a T shirt with a warning on it saying something

like if you touch me you will get an electric shock or please dont bury me in the sand

Many old cemetries in Europe and colonised America (not so long ago!) had little bells attached to twine leading underground, in case the main character at a funeral miraculously revived and wanted to be rescued, brought back to the surface.

Further back, in ancient Egypt, the privileged hi-so's and other aristocrats had their brains pulled out through their nostrils with a highly sophisticated tool (similar to a specially-twisted wire coat-hanger) if they wanted to gain the benefits of mummification (and later resurrection). Priests made a lot of money out of that scam while it lasted.

I guess the hi-so's were certain this final act was something they deserved after a life of favoured luxury. No doubt the priests agreed.

35 minutes ago, tryasimight said:

In the UK the remedy used to be blowing smoke up someones arse. They even had a little bellows system made to do it. Saw that on QI.

I'm glad that they've since relegated the procedure to the Parliament  !!

On 8/3/2017 at 8:21 PM, sandemara said:

Many old cemetries in Europe and colonised America (not so long ago!) had little bells attached to twine leading underground, in case the main character at a funeral miraculously revived and wanted to be rescued, brought back to the surface.

Further back, in ancient Egypt, the privileged hi-so's and other aristocrats had their brains pulled out through their nostrils with a highly sophisticated tool (similar to a specially-twisted wire coat-hanger) if they wanted to gain the benefits of mummification (and later resurrection). Priests made a lot of money out of that scam while it lasted.

I guess the hi-so's were certain this final act was something they deserved after a life of favoured luxury. No doubt the priests agreed.

That is where the expression 'Saved by the Bell' came from..............................or was it Robin Gibb?

Archived