2. Chelsea

3. Arsenal

4. Man City

5. Liverpool

6. Leicester

18. Stoke

19. Watford

20. Brighton

Last season was as good as it gets for Spurs. They are not spending money, their squad is thin and Champs League will be a major hindrance. Everyone gets to play at Wembley and too many will raise their games and take points. 

I really like the look of Iheanacho and Vardy together at Leicester. Vardy is looking to go to a World Cup. When Mahrez clears off, Demarie Gray will be a revelation - dark horse for an England place.

9 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Not predicting this until the window closes.

Yeah there is still plenty of time to change the above with signings. 

i've not dropped Spurs down to wind up, i just think the Wembley factor is unknown and no signings so far....It's so tight now

6 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Yeah there is still plenty of time to change the above with signings. 

i've not dropped Spurs down to wind up, i just think the Wembley factor is unknown and no signings so far....It's so tight now

In Levy we trust.

I think Levy has let you down. You cannot leave it so late without strengthening the squad. I don't imagine Pocchetino is best pleased but I think he likes the job security in England. I can see him ending up at City if Pep doesn't get his act together.

4 hours ago, champers said:

1. Man Utd

2. Chelsea

3. Arsenal

4. Man City

5. Liverpool

6. Leicester

18. Stoke

19. Watford

20. Brighton

Last season was as good as it gets for Spurs. They are not spending money, their squad is thin and Champs League will be a major hindrance. Everyone gets to play at Wembley and too many will raise their games and take points. 

I really like the look of Iheanacho and Vardy together at Leicester. Vardy is looking to go to a World Cup. When Mahrez clears off, Demarie Gray will be a revelation - dark horse for an England place.

Champers you got some big balls.

I see stoke sliding too but not with Hughes at the helm. I reckon he might do 1 before a ball is kicked if they do not sign a few lads fast.

• 8 months later...
10 minutes ago, champers said:

Shaquiri to Anfield? Good cover for Salah and Mane. They could throw in Crouch too.

It would take him 2 seasons to get his fitness up to Klopp’s expectation. I actually don’t think he could manage it. 

26 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

It would take him 2 seasons to get his fitness up to Klopp’s expectation. I actually don’t think he could manage it. 

Looks a bit of a lardy a**e. Still, nobody expected Salah to turn out as good as he has.

1 hour ago, champers said:

Looks a bit of a lardy a**e. Still, nobody expected Salah to turn out as good as he has.

He’d be wheezing like a fat lass in a sauna trying to keep up with Klopp’s fitness regime 

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

he also can't play more than about 50 minutes a match. klopp wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

saints winning at goodison by the way. allardyce is the best thing to happen to merseyside football since klopp.

<deleted> have scored a late equaliser. damn. big sam for england!

3 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

And in addition he's a knobhead.

3 hours ago, champers said:

Rubbish I was saying that lad would get better and better all season. I think he will get even better. Hatrick every 5 games type of better.

Stoke primarily went down because of an aging/lack of fitness in key areas.  There are very fine margins at the bottom of the table.  There are numerous teams that just did enough, but no more, eg, Bournemouth and Watford.

Bottom three for me:

18. Swansea

19. West Brom

20. Stoke

The key match is Southampton v Swansea.  I reckon Southampton will win, because they can at least score goals, whereas Swansea are goal shy.  I can see Huddersfield picking up a point against Arsenal.

Archived