Pallasaide Re: Tim

Tim207

So Tim is back --good --I could not find the post you referred to but am happy that a guy I respect is getting back on his feet-good luck Tim

Sorry, you missunderstood me. Pallasaide is visiting Tim in the hospital and passing some messages for him. Aparently he isn't up and around yet but his interest in sending messages is a good sign.

Tim207

Yes, I be the "messenger". He cannot have a computer in the IC unit but will be back on line as soon as he is moved to the HD unit, hopefully sometime during Jan. Please keep questions coming. He's slowly been weened off sedation and morphine, so is a bit spaced out, but farm talk will stimulate his mind and do him good. He got a big kick out Somtham's farming efforts and the one of the first things he asks everyday is if Somtham has any questions. I am getting nagged for the photos Somtham. You said you had different types from the same seed packet? Can you please also send or post a couple of closeup pictures of the flowers so Tim can see what varieties have got mixed up.

Thank's

D. Valentine