neurofeedback

• 3 weeks later...

I am a father of a mild autism child and had sent my son for almost 70sessions of NFB in Chiang Mai. Each session takes 45min to an hour. Is very much dependent on the therapist (quality of the training centre). I would still think NFB is good for autism Kids (in my opinion) only if they are consiously responding to the training. My therapist in Chiang Mai claim that their training is also effective when the child was sleeping. I am sceptical on this and perhaps you can do more research on it. Now my kids is doing his training in Singapore after much disappointment in Nimanhaemin NFB. Definitely seeing much better improvement with my child compare to his training in Chiang Mai. How old is your child now?

• 1 month later...

Neuro Balance Asia is a neurofeedback and biofeedback brain balance center and is located at Rama 9, Bangkok.  They help both kids and adults who are struggling from symptoms like ADHD, autism, learning disorder, memory, sensory and movement, sleeping issues, stress, etc.

They accept consultation for free.  Their website can be found at www.neurobalanceasia.com.

Hope this helps.

Archived