BANGKOK 26 May 2019 16:51
obagz88

wanting to learn basic south words

I think this thread would benefit from being transfered to the Thai language forum.

7 minutes ago, mlkik said:

I think this thread would benefit from being transfered to the Thai language forum.

or by removing your posts, do you even live in the south?   You want to summarize two years of work by members of the southern forum into "you guys are idiots this is all central Thai" and then move the thread to another forum where we'll likely run into more 'help' like you are providing?

I think this thread would benefit by you outlining what is not southern Thai, back up your comment man!

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, surfdog said:

or by removing your posts, do you even live in the south?   You want to summarize two years of work by members of the southern forum into "you guys are idiots this is all central Thai" and then move the thread to another forum where we'll likely run into more 'help' like you are providing?

I think this thread would benefit by you outlining what is not southern Thai, back up your comment man!

555 bit of an over reaction to someone who only discovered this thread yesterday and has spent  quite a bit of time compiling a list of the words which have been posted that are spoken throughout Thailand and not specificaly used only in the south.

I made a genuine suggestion as there are some very advanced Thai speakers who post on the Thai language thread and thought they could be of help.

No I do not live in the south.,I previously lived in Samutprakarn but now am living in Issarn. My comment was based on the fact many of the words posted are used also in central and north east Thailand.

You appear to be one of those people who think they are fluent in a language but quite clearly are not as you throw your toys out of the pram as soon as someone has an alternate view to you.

Where did I suggest you were all idiots ? 555 Talk about toutchy 555.

Shame I wasted my time compiling a list of words that I was about to post in reply to you asking for examples.

Edited by mlkik

somehow I knew asking you to back up your comment would resolve to this. Can't even give 1 example.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1