Deputy Governor Blames HIV Infections On Gay TV Characters

snoop1130

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, greenchair said:

I certainly support gay rights,equal rights, but unfortunately that has morphed into the promotion of homsexuality in children. Not only is my little 11 year being told how great male male relationships are, he's been informed that hiv is no big deal and can be controlled. All this by his gay male teachers. In efforts to help hiv victims be accepted, the schools have downplayed the seriousNess of the disease. I would not tell my child that getting a venereal disease is ok, so I also would not tell him getting hiv is ok. I accept that he might smoke/drink /do drugs when he is 18, but I would not promote it to him as a youth so that he feels accepted when he has made that choice. The promotion of homsexuality to children and society has gone too far. 

I get what you say we can overcompensate instead of just promoting the idea that it's ok but reminded me of this... not in anyway directed at you 

Screenshot_20170812-090237.jpg

48 minutes ago, nasanews said:

:cheesy:

Why do you feel the need to make ignorant and inane comments whenever anything regarding gay people is in the news? Is there something about yourself that is terrifying you? Are you secretly gagging for some man-on-man action? Because your obsession with this topic is very suspect. I'm just saying.

19 hours ago, greenchair said:

I certainly support gay rights,equal rights, but unfortunately that has morphed into the promotion of homsexuality in children. Not only is my little 11 year being told how great male male relationships are, he's been informed that hiv is no big deal and can be controlled. All this by his gay male teachers. In efforts to help hiv victims be accepted, the schools have downplayed the seriousNess of the disease. I would not tell my child that getting a venereal disease is ok, so I also would not tell him getting hiv is ok. I accept that he might smoke/drink /do drugs when he is 18, but I would not promote it to him as a youth so that he feels accepted when he has made that choice. The promotion of homsexuality to children and society has gone too far. 

I will be charitable and assume you are simply exagerating rather than actually making the whole story up.

19 hours ago, greenchair said:

If you look at the statistics 80 percent of hiv is contracted by gays. The teachers really need to stop telling young boys that getting hiv is no problem, because you can take drugs and live a full life. Considering the increase in hiv infection in Thailand and the hundreds of young boys that contract it every year, the only one with head in the sand and behind the times is you. 

Given the high number of HIV infections in sub Saharan Africa I very much doubt your figure of 80 % , credible link please.

2 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

I will be charitable and assume you are simply exagerating rather than actually making the whole story up.

I will be charitable and assume you are  gay with no child in a Thai school , so I will forgive your assumption that I was exaggerating , with tongue in cheek that I was lying. 

My child was told in his class with the topic of hiv,that it is passed from husbands to wives. He was also told that hiv is not serious like it used to be as the people can live happily ever after on medication. It is also common not only in Thailand, but western countries to now teach 11 and 12 year olds about gay couples and "third genders" and avoid the fact that a majority of hiv is gay related. 

This is currently standard sex education around the world. 

There's now a camp in America dressing 2 year old boys up as girls and vice versa. All the camp leaders are gay males and female toms telling children they were born the wrong sex. 

These are the facts nowadays frog. 

I refuse to buy into the madness of it all. 

42 minutes ago, greenchair said:

I will be charitable and assume you are  gay with no child in a Thai school , so I will forgive your assumption that I was exaggerating , with tongue in cheek that I was lying. 

My child was told in his class with the topic of hiv,that it is passed from husbands to wives. He was also told that hiv is not serious like it used to be as the people can live happily ever after on medication. It is also common not only in Thailand, but western countries to now teach 11 and 12 year olds about gay couples and "third genders" and avoid the fact that a majority of hiv is gay related. 

This is currently standard sex education around the world. 

There's now a camp in America dressing 2 year old boys up as girls and vice versa. All the camp leaders are gay males and female toms telling children they were born the wrong sex. 

These are the facts nowadays frog. 

I refuse to buy into the madness of it all. 

Many of us refuse to buy into the irrational anti LGBT bigotry ... 

6 hours ago, tbthailand said:

bigoted, ignorant, self-righteous, preaching idiot... 

Just goes to show the favoritism by moderaters on thaivisa. 

If I  was to call gay people idiots, you would all be having a patty tantrum reporting me and I would cop a ban. 

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Many of us refuse to buy into the irrational anti LGBT bigotry ... 

I'm not bigoted at all. My nephew is a gay male, my daughter is a gay female , my brother is a drug addict, my other brother is a smoker. I accept them all and the choice they have made. I am against the promotion of the above in children. It is true, that the media are using many gay role models for young people to follow. The media and the gay community go to great lengths to downplay the seriosness of hiv and the prevalence of hiv in the gay community. 1 in 5 males will contract the virus. The most vulnerable age is 15 to 24. 

Using gay role models and teachers to influence children is irrational and abusive. 

16 hours ago, calexapic said:

I get what you say we can overcompensate instead of just promoting the idea that it's ok but reminded me of this... not in anyway directed at you 

Screenshot_20170812-090237.jpg

I'm all for gay teachers. 

I'm against gay teachers massaging the boys/girls shoulders, rubbing their backs and being called homophobic when calling on it. 

I'm against them imparting their own lifestyle choice on young vulnerable minds. 

I'm against a boy that doesn't like football being told he is gay and a female that likes football being told she is a Tom. 

I'm also against heterosexual teachers being extremely effectionate to children. 

I'm against smokers promoting their products at schools. 

I'm against religion  being imparted on vulnerable minds. 

The one thing religions, drug pushers,alcohol/tobacco companies and gays know very very well. 

They must get their victims very young. 

On 8/11/2017 at 9:23 PM, greenchair said:

Can't see your opinion being popular here...

I've noticed lately on western TV shows there seems to be a lot of pushing the gay meme, guys kissing each other and generally gay themes. Personally I find guys kissing guys offensive, not intellectually but as a gut reaction. I am pro gay marriage and my brother is gay and I've worked with gays all my life in the arts, however I still find having it rammed down my throat unpleasant, and so do my kids. So sue me...

On 11/08/2017 at 9:18 PM, NanLaew said:

Don't forget 1972's "Thick as a... something or other."

Perhaps  "War Child"  for the PM ,  "Crest of A Knave" for a former-PM,  "Aqualung"  for the commander of the first of these new submarines,  or "Under Wraps"  for the IT-Minister ? :cool:

Good old Tull  ...  Happy Daze ! :biggrin:

46 minutes ago, Rancid said:

I've noticed lately on western TV shows there seems to be a lot of pushing the gay meme, guys kissing each other and generally gay themes. Personally I find guys kissing guys offensive, not intellectually but as a gut reaction. I am pro gay marriage and my brother is gay and I've worked with gays all my life in the arts, however I still find having it rammed down my throat unpleasant, and so do my kids. So sue me...

How is it being rammed down your throat? Because it is no longer hidden away in the closet? Having gays on TV harms no-one. Get over yourself.Live and let live

On 8/11/2017 at 10:34 AM, greenchair said:

If you look at the statistics 80 percent of hiv is contracted by gays. The teachers really need to stop telling young boys that getting hiv is no problem, because you can take drugs and live a full life. Considering the increase in hiv infection in Thailand and the hundreds of young boys that contract it every year, the only one with head in the sand and behind the times is you. 

When someone fabricates "facts" he/she loses credibility and becomes the subject of dismissive adjectives such as dishonest, deceitful, malicious, and ignorant. You haven't the slightest clue as to HIV in Thailand and yet here you are making the false and misleading claim that 80% of HIV is contracted by gays. Who do you think you are fooling?

I am not going to waste my time providing all of the accepted data as it is wasted on someone like you. For anyone else who wants a snapshot of the situation start here;

https://www.avert.org/professionals/hiv-around-world/asia-pacific/thailand

On 8/11/2017 at 10:23 AM, greenchair said:

You really are a piece of work.  Your child must laugh at you when you are not around to huff and puff.

1 hour ago, Rancid said:

What does this have to do with an ignorant  public official making a false claim?  No one is ramming anything down your throat. If you find the TV program offensive , change  programs or turn the telly off. You have the option of not watching.  

And oddly enough if you saw 2 women kissing each other, you would probably sit their drooling.  

20 hours ago, bkkrox said:

Why do you feel the need to make ignorant and inane comments whenever anything regarding gay people is in the news? Is there something about yourself that is terrifying you? Are you secretly gagging for some man-on-man action? Because your obsession with this topic is very suspect. I'm just saying.

Because I used to think HIV can spread through normal sex between a male and a female, now that I know the HIV predominantly spread through homosexuals I'm at a great relief.

4 hours ago, nasanews said:

Because I used to think HIV can spread through normal sex between a male and a female, now that I know the HIV predominantly spread through homosexuals I'm at a great relief.

Except ,of course, that you are completely wrong.  You know, if you are able to use a computer, you should be able to educate yourself. But I am still not buying that excuse, I think you are suffering from internalised homophobia and self-hatred. You think the more you marginalize and invalidate gay people with your ignorant and false statements, the more heterosexual you will seem. In fact, the opposite is true, if you were so comfortable with your sexuality you would see no need to spread lies and hatred.Just keeping it real for you.

5 hours ago, Idiotabroad said:

I cant decide if he was making a joke or not, but certainly a strange idiom/slang to use in the context of this thread,

and his declaration

of "i know it all and accept it all but cant stand the sight of it at all" is also very strange.

that whole post reads something like seinfeld script

9 hours ago, greenchair said:

I'm all for gay teachers. 

I'm against gay teachers massaging the boys/girls shoulders, rubbing their backs and being called homophobic when calling on it. 

I'm against them imparting their own lifestyle choice on young vulnerable minds. 

I'm against a boy that doesn't like football being told he is gay and a female that likes football being told she is a Tom. 

I'm also against heterosexual teachers being extremely effectionate to children. 

I'm against smokers promoting their products at schools. 

I'm against religion  being imparted on vulnerable minds. 

The one thing religions, drug pushers,alcohol/tobacco companies and gays know very very well. 

They must get their victims very young. 

I said I was all for everyone being taight it's ok to be gay. Or any other reality of LGBTQ+. 

Being anything other than heterosexual or cis gendered is not a bloody lifestyle choice and no matter how much anyone imparted that on people it wouldn't make you gay. 

Educatiin, sadly is much needed beyind school years.

To liken homosexuality or anything that doesn't fit in your archaic norms, to smoking, drug taking, alcohol abuse or religion is hysterical and at best misguided.

Agreed there is no reason for any teacher to be overly affectionate with pupils but I'd sooner my children got a reassuring hug or shoulder squeeze than be left to cry thinking no one cared as the teachers are too scared of the cries of paedo or gay.

Your views are a very good example of why it has been deemed ok for a public official to spout such crap.

I know what I'll continue to impart on my childrens vulnerable minds and the minds of those i work with... people are people, all deserving of the same respect until their actions or words tell you otherwise. That being gay is akin to having blue eyes or brown skin or blonde hair... not something they chose but just another part of who they are and certainly not a reason for them to be ostracized or blamed for society's ills. 

It is true the HIV virus passes easier through anal sex due to the physiology of it, not because the peiple taking part are more deserving of HIV <deleted>. I know many hetero men who like a bit of bum fun too. Also in the 80s gay men were more promiscuous, it's thought due to still having to hide from the ignorant bigotry that was mainstream so get it where you can kind of thing. A bit like a 2 week holiday in Patts being your only outlet.

Anyway live and let live... or even better live and use your standing in life to try and support those whose voices are still either not being heard or are being actively quashed or demonised.

Archived