Deputy Governor Blames HIV Infections On Gay TV Characters

snoop1130

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11.8.2017 at 4:23 PM, greenchair said:

The promotion of homsexuality to children and society has gone too far. 

Unfortunately for that viewpoint, science has found that homosexuality is partly genetic and partly influenced by what happens in the womb - i.e. before birth. Homosexuality is not a choice, they are born that way. All of them.

On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:34 PM, greenchair said:

If you look at the statistics 80 percent of hiv is contracted by gays. The teachers really need to stop telling young boys that getting hiv is no problem, because you can take drugs and live a full life. Considering the increase in hiv infection in Thailand and the hundreds of young boys that contract it every year, the only one with head in the sand and behind the times is you. 

You do realise that HIV infections in Thailand have considerably DECREASED not increased, right?  

4 hours ago, calexapic said:

I said I was all for everyone being taight it's ok to be gay. Or any other reality of LGBTQ+. 

Being anything other than heterosexual or cis gendered is not a bloody lifestyle choice and no matter how much anyone imparted that on people it wouldn't make you gay. 

Educatiin, sadly is much needed beyind school years.

To liken homosexuality or anything that doesn't fit in your archaic norms, to smoking, drug taking, alcohol abuse or religion is hysterical and at best misguided.

Agreed there is no reason for any teacher to be overly affectionate with pupils but I'd sooner my children got a reassuring hug or shoulder squeeze than be left to cry thinking no one cared as the teachers are too scared of the cries of paedo or gay.

Your views are a very good example of why it has been deemed ok for a public official to spout such crap.

I know what I'll continue to impart on my childrens vulnerable minds and the minds of those i work with... people are people, all deserving of the same respect until their actions or words tell you otherwise. That being gay is akin to having blue eyes or brown skin or blonde hair... not something they chose but just another part of who they are and certainly not a reason for them to be ostracized or blamed for society's ills. 

It is true the HIV virus passes easier through anal sex due to the physiology of it, not because the peiple taking part are more deserving of HIV <deleted>. I know many hetero men who like a bit of bum fun too. Also in the 80s gay men were more promiscuous, it's thought due to still having to hide from the ignorant bigotry that was mainstream so get it where you can kind of thing. A bit like a 2 week holiday in Patts being your only outlet.

Anyway live and let live... or even better live and use your standing in life to try and support those whose voices are still either not being heard or are being actively quashed or demonised.

Very good post...... very well explained and I agree 100 percent with you.... sadly I think you are wasting you time of some of the people here... who don't seem to have the capacity for rational thinking or even using their brains.  

2 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Very good post...... very well explained and I agree 100 percent with you.... sadly I think you are wasting you time of some of the people here... who don't seem to have the capacity for rational thinking or even using their brains.  

Someone far more intelligent than me once said homophobes have far more to gain by recruiting homophobes than homosexuals have from "turning" people gay. I am more on Morgan Freeman's wavelength (i wish)... Homophobia... you're not scared, you are an <deleted>. 

Anyway, yes I agree my breath is wasted on some who prefer ignorance... won't stop me getting my soapbox out ?

1 hour ago, Jonah Tenner said:

Unfortunately for that viewpoint, science has found that homosexuality is partly genetic and partly influenced by what happens in the womb - i.e. before birth. Homosexuality is not a choice, they are born that way. All of them.

I don't know about that, extensive studies have also shown that a disproportionate number of gay male /female were sexualy abused by a same sex person older than them.well into 60 percent and above. The median age for that abuse is 10 to 13 years. Of the gay people that were not abused a great many were raised in poverty, with drugs, and alcoholism, and or physical abuse a part of family life. 

Then there are a few like you say, simply gay. Though that is the exception. The current trend to include gay role models on tv. Introduce and promote same sex in schools  is nothing less than psychological pedophilia. The systematic grooming of children and attempt at confusing children to believe a same sex life is normal and wonderful. 

When in fact hiv is rampant , with suicide in this group very high. 

I am a supporter of gay rights, support groups, partnership marriage, equal employment opportunities. I'm against gay role models being used to promote this lifestyle to children. It's not an easy life and I am sad to say never will be. 

17 minutes ago, greenchair said:

I don't know about that, extensive studies have also shown that a disproportionate number of gay male /female were sexualy abused by a same sex person older than them.well into 60 percent and above. The median age for that abuse is 10 to 13 years. Of the gay people that were not abused a great many were raised in poverty, with drugs, and alcoholism, and or physical abuse a part of family life. 

Then there are a few like you say, simply gay. Though that is the exception. The current trend to include gay role models on tv. Introduce and promote same sex in schools  is nothing less than psychological pedophilia. The systematic grooming of children and attempt at confusing children to believe a same sex life is normal and wonderful. 

I am a supporter of gay rights, support groups, partnership marriage, equal employment opportunities. I'm against gay role models being used to promote this lifestyle to children. It's not an easy life and I am sad to say never will be. 

That was one of the most incredibly ignorant, HATE filled posts that I've read all week, and that's saying something. You're not fooling anybody. You're spreading virulent anti-gay propaganda thinly masked with pseudo academic mumbo jumbo gleaned from extremist far right wing probably American websites.

SHAME ON YOU. 

Just now, Jingthing said:

That was one of the most incredibly ignorant, HATE filled post that I've read all week, and that's saying something. You're not fooling anybody. You're spreading virulent anti-gay propaganda thinly masked with pseudo academic mumbo jumbo. SHAME ON YOU.

It's all in the statistics, deny it all you like. There have been extensive studies . Nothing hateful about my post at all. I have asked all my gay friends, every one sexually abused, or raised in a very abusive family. If I meet a gay person that had a normal upbringing with no trauma, I would be willing to open my mind to he /she was born that way. Not holding my breath though.  

Just now, greenchair said:

It's all in the statistics, deny it all you like. There have been extensive studies . Nothing hateful about my post at all. I have asked all my gay friends, every one sexually abused, or raised in a very abusive family. If I meet a gay person that had a normal upbringing with no trauma, I would be willing to open my mind to he /she was born that way. Not holding my breath though.  

Now you're doubling down on the lies. Show your sources. I bet everyone you get that garbage from extremist right wing websites. Not credible. The ignorance and hatred you broadcast is sickening. 

26 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Now you're doubling down on the lies. Show your sources. I bet everyone you get that garbage from extremist right wing websites. Not credible. The ignorance and hatred you broadcast is sickening. 

Lol, I have not broadcast hate at all. It's not my intention to invoke stress or upset to you. but it does seem by your anger, I have hit a note. 

5 minutes ago, greenchair said:

Lol, I have not broadcast hate at all. It's not my intention to invoke stress or upset to you. but it does seem by your anger, I have hit a note. 

Everyone note he neglects to state his sources. Asked for twice. Note he refers vaguely to "studies" but fails to mention what studies and from where. 

That is his right but it's my right to point that  out. I'm sure his sources are totally bogus and from anti-gay HATE sites.

19 minutes ago, greenchair said:

Pretty sure you will have hit a note with any normal minded thinking person to be fair. What note are you pertaining to? 

9 hours ago, bkkrox said:

Except ,of course, that you are completely wrong.  You know, if you are able to use a computer, you should be able to educate yourself. But I am still not buying that excuse, I think you are suffering from internalised homophobia and self-hatred. You think the more you marginalize and invalidate gay people with your ignorant and false statements, the more heterosexual you will seem. In fact, the opposite is true, if you were so comfortable with your sexuality you would see no need to spread lies and hatred.Just keeping it real for you.

HIV was first discovered between homosexual gays.

Can you deny that? with one single prove in front of everybody.

On 11/08/2017 at 9:23 PM, greenchair said:

I certainly support gay rights,equal rights, but unfortunately that has morphed into the promotion of homsexuality in children. Not only is my little 11 year being told how great male male relationships are, he's been informed that hiv is no big deal and can be controlled. All this by his gay male teachers. In efforts to help hiv victims be accepted, the schools have downplayed the seriousNess of the disease. I would not tell my child that getting a venereal disease is ok, so I also would not tell him getting hiv is ok. I accept that he might smoke/drink /do drugs when he is 18, but I would not promote it to him as a youth so that he feels accepted when he has made that choice. The promotion of homsexuality to children and society has gone too far. 

Well said! The whole topic has gone too far. 

6 hours ago, calexapic said:

He has made a clear choice to remain ignorant on this topic. He refuses to believe that ,globally, more heterosexuals than homosexuals are living with hiv. He believes heterosexuals don't have sex out of lust but for the express purpose of procreation only. He is incredibly unread and uninformed- through choice.

It is more important for him to state falsehoods, degrade and demean gay people in order to show everyone how macho and heterosexual he is. Probably from a bar stool in Pattaya with a hooker on his arm that he is soon to marry.

On Sunday, August 13, 2017 at 5:49 AM, greenchair said:

I'm not bigoted at all. My nephew is a gay male, my daughter is a gay female , my brother is a drug addict, my other brother is a smoker. I accept them all and the choice they have made. I am against the promotion of the above in children. It is true, that the media are using many gay role models for young people to follow. The media and the gay community go to great lengths to downplay the seriosness of hiv and the prevalence of hiv in the gay community. 1 in 5 males will contract the virus. The most vulnerable age is 15 to 24. 

Using gay role models and teachers to influence children is irrational and abusive. 

I am not a racist, but....?!

6 hours ago, nasanews said:

No, HIV was first discovered between heterosexual gays. Buffoon. Put down the Chang and go home.

10 hours ago, greenchair said:

This is why homophobia is a terrible evil: it disguises itself as concern while it is inherently hate.

I suggest people stay on topic and keep in mind this rule:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

HIV infection and AIDS is not exclusive to gays.  

11 hours ago, greenchair said:

The studies you cite are not studies, but are nonsensical claims used to support the irresponsible adherents of "gay aversion therapy" (sic). There was also a time when claims were made that radiation was a cure all and that lobotomies  would cure mental illness. They didn't work.

Children are frequently sexually abused and their abusers are more likely to be heterosexual  rather than  homosexual. More importantly, the sexual abuse of children  is a far more pronounced mental illness than simple sexual desire. It is about power, delusion, self  hatred and many other factors. Stop while you are ahead as you are making a fool of yourself.

11 hours ago, greenchair said:

I was far too charitable before , you clearly are simply a bigoted liar. You cannot provide any credible links to support the garbage you have misrepresented as facts. I would agree that your children are in dire danger of being brainwashed , but its not the fault of the media or their teachers , much closer to home.

9 hours ago, nasanews said:

LOL, seriously? HIV  is an integral part of  the  infectious disease curriculum now. It's the classic example of a cross over of an animal borne illness into humans. It has already been established from blood samples taken from a patient in 1959 that the epicenter was in the country formerly called  Zaire now called the Democratic Republic of Zaire. Prior to this  the symptoms and pathology can trace back manifestations of the illness to the 1920's. The accepted origin is that the use of "bush meat", i.e. the killing of other primates, particularly chimpanzees, allowed the virus in the primates called SIV ,to change  into HIV in humans. This was not a new crossover event and we  have seen other infectious diseases introduced in the same manner.  I can provide a more technical answer, but I expect it would be wasted on you.

In simple language, there is a reason why cannibalism is not a safe practice. 95% of Chimpanzee DNA is compatible with human DNA which makes the animal too similar to humans to safely consume. Eating a chimpanzee is primate cannibalism.

23 hours ago, greenchair said:

well no you have hit a low point in your posting, weak sauce, very weak sauce..and I'll add  LOL because its pointless low grade insult...lol..

Archived