Jump to content
BANGKOK 23 March 2019 11:11

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

snoop1130

Deputy Governor Blames HIV Infections On Gay TV Characters

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Travill said:

Saw a documentary on youtube about hiv had started or originated from vacine for polio


Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

If it was on youtube, it must be true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lupatria said:

Its like blaming cooking shows on TV for food poisoning. What qualification is needed to become a deputy governor?

I,m not sure, but I think he cleaned my car once!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

members of the LGBT community criticized him for making an ignorant and unfounded claim based on stereotypes.

:cheesy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, greenchair said:

I certainly support gay rights,equal rights, but unfortunately that has morphed into the promotion of homsexuality in children. Not only is my little 11 year being told how great male male relationships are, he's been informed that hiv is no big deal and can be controlled. All this by his gay male teachers. In efforts to help hiv victims be accepted, the schools have downplayed the seriousNess of the disease. I would not tell my child that getting a venereal disease is ok, so I also would not tell him getting hiv is ok. I accept that he might smoke/drink /do drugs when he is 18, but I would not promote it to him as a youth so that he feels accepted when he has made that choice. The promotion of homsexuality to children and society has gone too far. 

I get what you say we can overcompensate instead of just promoting the idea that it's ok but reminded me of this... not in anyway directed at you 

Screenshot_20170812-090237.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The HIV-virus  came from a monkey .  Monkey brain comes to mind. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, nasanews said:

:cheesy:

Why do you feel the need to make ignorant and inane comments whenever anything regarding gay people is in the news? Is there something about yourself that is terrifying you? Are you secretly gagging for some man-on-man action? Because your obsession with this topic is very suspect. I'm just saying.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, greenchair said:

I certainly support gay rights,equal rights, but unfortunately that has morphed into the promotion of homsexuality in children. Not only is my little 11 year being told how great male male relationships are, he's been informed that hiv is no big deal and can be controlled. All this by his gay male teachers. In efforts to help hiv victims be accepted, the schools have downplayed the seriousNess of the disease. I would not tell my child that getting a venereal disease is ok, so I also would not tell him getting hiv is ok. I accept that he might smoke/drink /do drugs when he is 18, but I would not promote it to him as a youth so that he feels accepted when he has made that choice. The promotion of homsexuality to children and society has gone too far. 

I will be charitable and assume you are simply exagerating rather than actually making the whole story up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, greenchair said:

If you look at the statistics 80 percent of hiv is contracted by gays. The teachers really need to stop telling young boys that getting hiv is no problem, because you can take drugs and live a full life. Considering the increase in hiv infection in Thailand and the hundreds of young boys that contract it every year, the only one with head in the sand and behind the times is you. 

Given the high number of HIV infections in sub Saharan Africa I very much doubt your figure of 80 % , credible link please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Lots of really stupid stuff on  youtube.

I started with eating infected monkeys. 

What wine do you suggest goes well with the monkeys and can you recommend a good entree ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

I will be charitable and assume you are simply exagerating rather than actually making the whole story up.

I will be charitable and assume you are  gay with no child in a Thai school , so I will forgive your assumption that I was exaggerating , with tongue in cheek that I was lying. 

My child was told in his class with the topic of hiv,that it is passed from husbands to wives. He was also told that hiv is not serious like it used to be as the people can live happily ever after on medication. It is also common not only in Thailand, but western countries to now teach 11 and 12 year olds about gay couples and "third genders" and avoid the fact that a majority of hiv is gay related. 

This is currently standard sex education around the world. 

There's now a camp in America dressing 2 year old boys up as girls and vice versa. All the camp leaders are gay males and female toms telling children they were born the wrong sex. 

These are the facts nowadays frog. 

I refuse to buy into the madness of it all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, greenchair said:

I will be charitable and assume you are  gay with no child in a Thai school , so I will forgive your assumption that I was exaggerating , with tongue in cheek that I was lying. 

My child was told in his class with the topic of hiv,that it is passed from husbands to wives. He was also told that hiv is not serious like it used to be as the people can live happily ever after on medication. It is also common not only in Thailand, but western countries to now teach 11 and 12 year olds about gay couples and "third genders" and avoid the fact that a majority of hiv is gay related. 

This is currently standard sex education around the world. 

There's now a camp in America dressing 2 year old boys up as girls and vice versa. All the camp leaders are gay males and female toms telling children they were born the wrong sex. 

These are the facts nowadays frog. 

I refuse to buy into the madness of it all. 

Many of us refuse to buy into the irrational anti LGBT bigotry ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tbthailand said:

bigoted, ignorant, self-righteous, preaching idiot... 

Just goes to show the favoritism by moderaters on thaivisa. 

If I  was to call gay people idiots, you would all be having a patty tantrum reporting me and I would cop a ban. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Many of us refuse to buy into the irrational anti LGBT bigotry ... 

I'm not bigoted at all. My nephew is a gay male, my daughter is a gay female , my brother is a drug addict, my other brother is a smoker. I accept them all and the choice they have made. I am against the promotion of the above in children. It is true, that the media are using many gay role models for young people to follow. The media and the gay community go to great lengths to downplay the seriosness of hiv and the prevalence of hiv in the gay community. 1 in 5 males will contract the virus. The most vulnerable age is 15 to 24. 

Using gay role models and teachers to influence children is irrational and abusive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, calexapic said:

I get what you say we can overcompensate instead of just promoting the idea that it's ok but reminded me of this... not in anyway directed at you 

Screenshot_20170812-090237.jpg

I'm all for gay teachers. 

I'm against gay teachers massaging the boys/girls shoulders, rubbing their backs and being called homophobic when calling on it. 

I'm against them imparting their own lifestyle choice on young vulnerable minds. 

I'm against a boy that doesn't like football being told he is gay and a female that likes football being told she is a Tom. 

I'm also against heterosexual teachers being extremely effectionate to children. 

I'm against smokers promoting their products at schools. 

I'm against religion  being imparted on vulnerable minds. 

The one thing religions, drug pushers,alcohol/tobacco companies and gays know very very well. 

They must get their victims very young. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...