BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
sceadugenga

Communithai Magazine

Any one seen this months edition yet?

no not yet, is it worth reading

I thought it had a future if he could sustain the advertising

there are rumours it's not sustaining itself. Whispers of selling the magazine at amounts far beyond sane are in the air.

Is the Mag struggling then, although new with work to do, I thought it was worth picking up.

Yes. I personally liked the last edition I read the best (in an antagonistic kind of way). Must have been december's edition. The thai language section was my favourite where the writer both tried to establish himself as a cunning, daring, ironic butin the end completely useless and full of mistakes. Funny reading I must say.

Other than that, no, the magazine was never good but then again it might have been giving it some time (if it's going to disappear that is).

It's still funny to read about local stuff, I mean the interviews they had in the beginning were quite ok. A bit funnier if they had done it at 11 pm on a Friday night perhaps.

I thought it had potential, I liked the free advertising section but they needed to edit out things like house sales. Perhaps it could work as a forum for local writers. :o

If you want to know what's going on with the magazine, why don't you contact them?

For what its worth it just wasn't worth it......worthless :o

Wasn't worth what?

I thought it was a free magazine and though I only saw one edition, I thought it was pretty good considering the alternative, no magazine.

I thought it had potential, I liked the free advertising section but they needed to edit out things like house sales.

I would have thought that house sales would have been one of the main revenues of the magazine.

For what its worth it just wasn't worth it......worthless :o

Wasn't worth what?

I thought it was a free magazine and though I only saw one edition, I thought it was pretty good considering the alternative, no magazine.

I thought it had potential, I liked the free advertising section but they needed to edit out things like house sales.

I would have thought that house sales would have been one of the main revenues of the magazine.

You're possibly right but his main advertising seems to come from two real estate companies, full page colour ads. They may not like him putting in freebies for people.

If you want to know what's going on with the magazine, why don't you contact them?

Finally got around to it, same day reply,

"Hi ,

The magazine is doing better than ever.

Because of expansion, we're skipping the Jan issue

and will do either a Jan/Feb or just a Feb issue.

- Matthew"

"Hi , The magazine is doing better than ever.

- Matthew"

I think the mag is history, heard he is on the way to China. :o

Any news about the "News"?

:D :D :D

"Hi , The magazine is doing better than ever.

- Matthew"

I think the mag is history, heard he is on the way to China. :o

Any news about the "News"?

:D :D :D

Got an email from him last week, says it's on the way