Mayweather v McGregor

insiket

It would be great to see verification of your bet. Any chance of showing it....please?

No problem, as soon as I get my mate and my barman to record you a video I will get right on that.
I really get the feeling that some people here have no lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of the greatest boxers in history has nothing to worry about in Mcgregor. He will evade clinches and hos superior hand speed and footwork will make mincemeat out of Conor soon enough. Prediction....stopped by TKO in 9. Mayweather all the way.

I give it 5 rounds max with McGregor being the only one left standing

One of the greatest boxers in history has nothing to worry about in Mcgregor. He will evade clinches and hos superior hand speed and footwork will make mincemeat out of Conor soon enough. Prediction....stopped by TKO in 9. Mayweather all the way.

I see it going the same way.Handspeed,footwork,head movement and overall ring savvy should prove too much for McG.

With respect.. i see it over in 5 rounds. and another win for Mayweather.

His last/final fight against the Haitian was awful, but i think he has too much. I am looking forward to see if MCG can create any other angles that the Pac-Man or other numerous challengers/trainers could not see.

Lets see...

On 18/08/2017 at 0:24 PM, KunMatt said:

The place I'm going to watch it live starts at 8am on Sunday 27th August.

Not sure what time the main event starts.

It will be around 11am or even midday on Sunday when they should start Thailand time 

Cant believe it has got to 5 pages just because it will be free on channel 23 in Thailand ,and all people arguing who will win ,in this circus called boxing ,if you people think its boxing then you need to wake up and smell the coffee.

True there is 1 boxer and well the other 1 who is taking part you can call him what you like but he is no boxer.Peace.

On 2017-08-16 at 9:04 PM, sanemax said:

Was that Boxing or MMA ?

Two different sports 

Sure, but I will hardly think that matters. McGregor is an excellent boxer and it´s just you that ain´t seen that. That means that you have missed a big part of his career as a young and upcoming fighter.
However, if that is going to be enough is no one the can tell yet. We just have to wait until sunday morning to witness that. My bet goes on McGregor, though. Mayweather just can´t take a punch, but maybe he can jump around running from this fight too.

21 hours ago, paul18620 said:

Cant believe it has got to 5 pages just because it will be free on channel 23 in Thailand ,and all people arguing who will win ,in this circus called boxing ,if you people think its boxing then you need to wake up and smell the coffee.

True there is 1 boxer and well the other 1 who is taking part you can call him what you like but he is no boxer.Peace.

Just read above. That one goes for you too.

15 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Just read above. That one goes for you too.

I am so glad there is a function on this site called IGNORE USER and thats what you are on so please keep posting your stupid posts.

I can't read them and have no intention to either.

I am so glad there is a function on this site called IGNORE USER and thats what you are on so please keep posting your stupid posts.

Unless someone replies to him, then it still shows up in your feed! [emoji3]

Are you not interested to see how this fight will turn out? Conor has an incredible talent to read fighters and fights and know what to do. He's also incredible at the mind games leading up to the fight. I don't think this is going to be a regular boxing match and that's really why I'm so excited about it.

It's going to be a complete spectacle no matter what happens and I can't wait.

Conor for the win btw!

26 minutes ago, paul18620 said:

Sure, I posted my opinion, and also information about what you appearently not know about Mc Gregor. He is a boxer from start, which means it´s in his martial art roots.

On 8/19/2017 at 11:37 PM, Get Real said:

Sure, but I will hardly think that matters. McGregor is an excellent boxer and it´s just you that ain´t seen that. That means that you have missed a big part of his career as a young and upcoming fighter.
However, if that is going to be enough is no one the can tell yet. We just have to wait until sunday morning to witness that. My bet goes on McGregor, though. Mayweather just can´t take a punch, but maybe he can jump around running from this fight too.

I've been watching his training videos and I don't see an excellent boxer I see a very flat footed fighter with very limited boxing skills and that's probably the reason he chose not to become a boxer. What he is is an animal and what he plans to do on the fight date I have no idea but looking forward to watching it....Mayweather all day long for me and probably wins due to Mcg getting disqualified.

2 hours ago, Hutch68 said:

I've been watching his training videos and I don't see an excellent boxer I see a very flat footed fighter with very limited boxing skills and that's probably the reason he chose not to become a boxer. What he is is an animal and what he plans to do on the fight date I have no idea but looking forward to watching it....Mayweather all day long for me and probably wins due to Mcg getting disqualified.

You might just have a point there. 

Watched quite a few videos today of McG 'fighting' this week - he aint never faced a boxer with the speed and guile of MayW who was as quick as any boxer ever - Sugar Ray included.  MayW hit many quality world class boxers with a right lead, and that aint easy.  But clearly McG is tough and he has guts. Hopefully MayW has slowed down now he is 40 and McG will catch him in the first few rounds m. After 3 rounds I cant see McG being able to stay with MayW - he will pick him off round by round. 

Gotta give McGregor his dues - he was strong for 2-3 rounds and lastedOK until round 9, but was gone in 10 - he has a lot of guts. As expected Mayweather saw off the early onslaught and then picked him off. Very much a one-sided contest and McGregor didn't land many good punches. At the end McGregor looked like he been in a fight, and Mayweather looked like he had been jogging. Glad I didnt pay $50 to watch a boxer teach a brawler how it is done. 

You honestly think that McGregor the younger, fitter, faster, stronger athlete with a longer reach will "gas out" trying to hit him?
Mma is far more physical and demanding then boxing
[emoji23][emoji23]

Yes.just like I called it

Archived