Midweek rant: The Right to Rant – it’s not bashing Thailand to criticize

webfact

12 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

When my wife goes shopping at the local market she will spend whatever amount I give her... more money = less room in the fridge = happy dogs.....

Now you mention it she has been yapping on about wanting one of those miniture dog things until I pointed out dog-napping is not unknown of in this great metropolis and walking around with a dog ina bag might be asking for it .. Again am I merely opening to questioning the established mindset of yer average Thai female or am I in her words  " yak yak too much f*****g dog " .. :shock1:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Now you mention it she has been yapping on about wanting one of those miniture dog things until I pointed out dog-napping is not unknown of in this great metropolis and walking around with a dog ina bag might be asking for it .. Again am I merely opening to questioning the established mindset of yer average Thai female or am I in her words  " yak yak too much f*****g dog " .. :shock1:

Didn't you know go into any shopping centre in Thailand (or US, Australia, Europe anywhere for that matter) and 98% of everything that is for sale is for ladies or lady boys.  Even the dogs.

4 hours ago, David Walden said:

Didn't you know go into any shopping centre in Thailand (or US, Australia, Europe anywhere for that matter) and 98% of everything that is for sale is for ladies or lady boys.  Even the dogs.

And being antipodean these are things you would know of .. 

Archived