Video: Horrific scenes as 15 year old reverses over couple in pick-up

webfact

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets bet there are not punishments for the kid driver or his family.

I feel so bad for the couple that got injured.

I see children driving motor bikes a lot out where I live... kids that look no older than 10, with even younger children and toddlers on the back.. none with helmets on... going all over the road.  Nobody does anything, because it seems nobody could give a toss about the children, or anyone else apart from themselves.  

Unless one of hits one of those kids! Then we are the ones in deep trouble!

And...at this time and with this event...Thailand becomes a "HUB" again of most idiot and most dangerous country!  Congratulations with this "Hub"??????! :shock1::sad:...And this morning they said they will bring the Thai drivers licence to International Standards...Is this also for young idiots??? What does Thai police in this country besides of bribery???!!!!

But I assume they have to pass a proper test, they can't buy the license from Wal-Mart.

Then why go on about the age? I don't think the age is an issue, and the testing is no easier than in the US.

Does anyone really think he did not know he was supposed to look before he backed up?

I think people that start driving at 15 will ultimately be better drivers than start driving at 25.

Not sure what the black car is. Must have seen it. Just kept going. Never mind, they're poor. Keep going. And what's all this linking to a facebook page? Surely if it's on facebook it's in the public domain. If the vid is restricted then don't add the link. If this is news then why should we be forced to go to a persons FB page to see it?

4 hours ago, thenewgoo said:

Just shows you need to watch out for the traffic coming the wrong way down a street as well as the oncoming traffic. All traffic rules are optional here. Hope they are OK and the child's parent face the courts.

I always look both ways in Thailand, even on a one-way street. In fact, there is a one-way road through a market near me, and more people go the wrong way than the right way. But the locals don't care so why should we? You cannot discipline a Thai. Ever. About anything.

I always look both ways in Thailand, even on a one-way street. In fact, there is a one-way road through a market near me, and more people go the wrong way than the right way. But the locals don't care so why should we? You cannot discipline a Thai. Ever. About anything.

I look both ways anywhere I am.

No shortage of a-hole drivers anywhere

3 hours ago, impulse said:

On any given day, at any given hour in any major town and city around the world, there are kids too young to drive behind the wheel.  Whether it's a filched vehicle, sneaking out with Mom's grocery getter or poor parenting, it's certainly not unique to Thailand.

That's not to defend it.  Just puts some perspective on all the Thai bashing.

Thats just what you are doing "defending", with the usual Thai apologist line "it happens all over the world".

2 hours ago, janpharma said:

Is this a third world country for ever?....Or is the total population really retarded?...I fear it is....

Yes lets roll out the Thai bashing over one incident ,about which we know zilch . Should we roll out the same opinion about Australians after that horrific driving by an Aussie in a pickup in Udon recently . He killed a Mother and son on a motorcycle and severely injured another young boy .

59 minutes ago, brling said:
4 hours ago, impulse said:

On any given day, at any given hour in any major town and city around the world, there are kids too young to drive behind the wheel.  Whether it's a filched vehicle, sneaking out with Mom's grocery getter or poor parenting, it's certainly not unique to Thailand.

That's not to defend it.  Just puts some perspective on all the Thai bashing.

Thats just what you are doing "defending", with the usual Thai apologist line "it happens all over the world".

Speaking of defending, which of these racist, Thai bashing statements are you defending?

This is Thailand. Parents are as irresponsible as their children.

And some people still wonder why we call Thailand a third world country

Nobody does anything, because it seems nobody could give a toss about the children, or anyone else apart from themselves.  

In a country of stupid, nothing can be done to improve. Simply hopeless!

And...at this time and with this event...Thailand becomes a "HUB" again of most idiot and most dangerous country! 

Is this a third world country for ever?....Or is the total population really retarded?...I fear it is....

There's no question. And you can forget the "or".

What, the boy did not run away as all Thais do

18 minutes ago, anto said:

Yes lets roll out the Thai bashing over one incident ,about which we know zilch . Should we roll out the same opinion about Australians after that horrific driving by an Aussie in a pickup in Udon recently . He killed a Mother and son on a motorcycle and severely injured another young boy .

I believe that Aussie fellow was thoroughly bashed by all. There were no apologists. As well, generous donations to the lone surviving victim for his hospital bills from abroad.

1 minute ago, docshock13 said:

I believe that Aussie fellow was thoroughly bashed by all. There were no apologists. As well, generous donations to the lone surviving victim for his hospital bills from abroad.

The Aussie guy may have been, but I don't recall anyone calling his entire country's population "retarded", or Australia a "country of stupid".

One incident. Only.!?!?!? Crawl out of you hole Los is the hub of (deadly) accidents nr. 2 in the world ranking.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

11 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

The lady in the blue clothes seemed most concerned. The 15 y.o. driver took his time getting out of the cab. Ran right over them and dragged them a few yards and drove over an arm. I wonder what the charges and punishment will be.

฿500 fine

Archived