[need] Chang to fix water pump in Khon Kaen

rexall

ForumMates,

Can anyone recommend a chang who can deal with a malfunctioning pump for a water tank?  They guy we have used for years has done a runner and I am having a hell of a time finding someone suitable this time. It is something, I guess, about the switch.  The pump is supposed to be on some kind of standby, and when you turn the tap, it switches on fully and pumps water into the house. The pump works some of the time.  However, randomly, it just decides to switches itself completely off,and I have to go outside and push the red start (re-start?) button to get it pumping again.  No fun when I have gotten all soapy in the shower, the water cuts off and then I have to run downstairs wrapped in a towel and switch the damn thing back on. :sad:

I am in Khon Kaen Muang  near Pimanchon.

Thanks for any advise and referrals.  It would be great if he (or she) was also a "handyman"  who can be available to do various little jobs for us.

Thanks, lah!

Thanks.  But if it was as easy as asking at my local watsudo(hardware store ), I would not be posting here.  I have  been going through this for 12 years off-and-on,  and they are harder to find than unicorns.  We had a good one for awhile, but he moved to another province and frustratingly, refused to or was unable to recommend someone to replace him. And he worked on the aircon for Sofitel for years and more recently on big projects at the airport, so presumably he just might know a chang or two!  Local hardware store, presumably deals with chang and amateur chang day-in and day-out, knows no one!  There is a Fairy Electric service in town.  Two guys came out, looked at the pump and said there was nothing wrong. Translated that means:  "This looks to be more work than we feel like engaging in, so <deleted> off!"

I appreciate your reply, Marty, but I would strongly prefer responses that contain the name and phone number of a chang.

Thanks, lah!

I don't know if the TV overlords allow me to post a link here, but found this guy on facebook, Mr. Ping,  who does pumps and various chang  type stuff.  He seems OK.  Will know more after he (hopefully) shows up on Monday and does the dirty deed.

https://www.facebook.com/EESNKHONKAEN/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Archived