Thai lady attacked by foreign woman in McDonald's Khao San - but police won't do anything

rooster59

36 minutes ago, gandalf12 said:

The police who refused should be sacked immediately. No excuses they refused to do their job.

Lol, would there be any police left it you enforced that rule ?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had this been a Thai on Thai incident would anyone have been interested ?

Watch out for more incidents in Mc Donalds, Thais can now beat up each other with no fear of arrest ?

Profane posts and offensive posts have been removed:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

3 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Yes, Macdonald's, like the US embassy, is considered to be foreign soil.

Lazy B'st'rds. 

crazy story usualy thai cops jump on if a falang misbehaves.... they should find this low life and give her a five year treat at the bk hilton... i always wonder why all the idiots from all over the world are attracted to thailand and give the locals a hard time... 

I wouldn`t want to make judgments about this one way or another.

The video begins with the foreign woman seeming to be wound up about something and we don`t know whether the Thai woman was involved with this or not, we`re only getting to the tail end of the story.

A totally unjustified attack by a viscous, unladylike traveler, so it would seem. The girl was visibly wound up about something with all her gesturing and yapping before the attack. Totally disgusting, and it beggars belief that the police won't do anything to arrest this disgusting millennial specimen. Sure hope she gets her comeuppance soon.

3 hours ago, Falcon said:

Disgusting attack in the young woman, just because it seems that the woman was angry about something and, like a child kicking a chair or table when he/she can't get their own way, she decides to grab the hair and violently pull the young Thai lady to the floor and then proceed to kick her in the head, all for no reason whatsoever. The young thai lady should take this higher than the kao saan police station if they won't do anything and complain to the higher ranks in the police headquarters.

I bet your good at Cluedo.....

I'm a little confused here...perhaps there is a poster here who knows how a foreign business operates in other countries. Is McDdonalds a Franchise? Doesn't that mean that a Thai company or other Thai individuals have a contract with McDonalds to sell the product(s) under a license? Surely this has nothing to do with the Thai owners of the land and anything constructed on that land. So is not off limits to anyone! Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

Police could see that there was a reason that farang u turned toward the Thai lady. 

Perhaps to police it was the time for smart Thai lady to learn some lesson. Not all farang the same. Some farang just act like Thai, violent. 

I suspect that the foreigner woman might be jealous of Thai women in general and chose randomly to take her aggression out on this one. 

But then we don't know if there was or was not some incident or words before this that might have provoked the attack. 

5 hours ago, TechnikaIII said:

"the police said the store was "off-limits"

So, if there is a murder, a rape, any kind of assault, that occurs in this place, nothing will happen?

Not "off-limits" to the hookers that hang out at Macca's on the corner of BKK Sukhumvit Soi 5. Under the noses of the police. Free services provided instead of envelopes?? 

6 hours ago, rooster59 said:

They said they went to police who refused to do anything saying that McDonald's was off limits. They advised the victim to go home and rest and let the matter drop.

Yeah right! If our properties are with in police limits without search warrants, who would be so funny to believe McDonald's or any place else is off limits? 

We have a prove of the attacker but the law don't buy the story from the complainer, then they tell her to go rest.:smile:

I think perhaps the foreign lady was drunk and misjudged a simple laugh as being aimed/or at her expense and she attacks an innocent. The police lack of action in this is very strange and it appears the evidence is clear as day and they decide it's not worth it. This alone should help people see the police here are a disgrace and whilst feared should not be respected in the slightest.

6 hours ago, andersonat said:

From time-to-time I read statements from Senior Police Officers that they *must* involve themselves in particular cases, because they are duty-bound "to uphold the Law".

- But it would certainly appear (to the naive) that they pick-and-choose which parts of the Law are actually to be upheld.

Yep, it´s up to the discression of the police station. :cheesy:

This was yet another prime example of a foreigner that definately should have her passport rewoked and stay home for the rest of her pathetic life.

6 hours ago, Falcon said:

Disgusting attack in the young woman, just because it seems that the woman was angry about something and, like a child kicking a chair or table when he/she can't get their own way, she decides to grab the hair and violently pull the young Thai lady to the floor and then proceed to kick her in the head, all for no reason whatsoever. The young thai lady should take this higher than the kao saan police station if they won't do anything and complain to the higher ranks in the police headquarters.

..she appeared to me to be off her head on whatever.

Looks to me like a young women drunk, looking for trouble and unfortunately dishing it out to an innocent Thai girl minding her own business...

Hope Karma pays this excuse for a young lady back one day - Disgusting behaviour, maybe she can be ID through social media and the SHAMMED!!! The Police should be charging with GBH

Its weird some farang lady steals a 200 bht bikini then they announce a manhunt and tv broadcast etc.Now this farang lady kicks a local girl in the head and nothing gets done...Personally i think needs to be the other way round anyway its not very consistent!

Archived