Thai lady attacked by foreign woman in McDonald's Khao San - but police won't do anything

rooster59

11 hours ago, Dobredin Ghusputin said:

11 hours ago, ALFREDO said:

Laura Karini Bollini Marchisio Della Predosa

Good thing they didn't also write down her middle name.

She must have quite a 'busy' Picture Page in her passport........... LOL..........

Edited to add....... Not really much longer than many Thai names, now i think about it.....

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Looking at her pics (see Baerboxer's post); she can hit on me any time... :smile:

This is now more difficult to achieve - it seems, she took her FB profile off the net. :whistling:

On 8/21/2017 at 2:54 PM, nahkit said:

"So, the vile creature claims that she was drunk"  - so you don't believe she was drunk then?

"this horrible girl's drunken and loutish behavior" - so now you do believe that she was drunk?

Which one is it?

"this vile little trollop" 

Trollop - a woman perceived as sexually disreputable or promiscuous

So you know for a fact that the woman is sexually disreputable do you? Did you discern that from the cctv as I obviously must have missed that bit?

Still learning to read are we? First line, "she claims" is hardly me reaffirming that she was drunk, but iterating her own defense that she was drunk.

Claiman assertion of the truth of something, typically one that is disputed or in doubt.

For the record, I wasn't there so can't say either way if she was drunk or not. Just throwing in my tuppence worth on what a disgraceful, cowardly attack this was.

Also, not sure why it upsets you so much that I call this "thing" a "trollop" - are you her boyfriend, father or pimp? Some here have used far stronger terms than I've used to describe her.

No doubt I could pick holes in the majority of your posts all day long, 24-7, if this is an example of this typifies the level of your response, but, alas, I shall refrain.

17 hours ago, Senior Player said:

Still learning to read are we? First line, "she claims" is hardly me reaffirming that she was drunk, but iterating her own defense that she was drunk.

Claiman assertion of the truth of something, typically one that is disputed or in doubt.

For the record, I wasn't there so can't say either way if she was drunk or not. Just throwing in my tuppence worth on what a disgraceful, cowardly attack this was.

Also, not sure why it upsets you so much that I call this "thing" a "trollop" - are you her boyfriend, father or pimp? Some here have used far stronger terms than I've used to describe her.

No doubt I could pick holes in the majority of your posts all day long, 24-7, if this is an example of this typifies the level of your response, but, alas, I shall refrain.

Here we go again.

"are you her boyfriend, father or pimp"

You just cant help yourself can you?

On 8/19/2017 at 4:13 AM, DoctorG said:

Did the thai girl say something to the attacker on the way out? It seemed like she turned abruptly to confront her. Regardless, still no excuse for a physical attack.

yeah.  probably some loud noise and the Thai lady made a comment.  Several articles online now about an Italian woman and she has been "apprehended"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=105&v=GS3-0YB9W_A

23 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Looking at her pics (see Baerboxer's post); she can hit on me any time... 

Watch her grab the victim's hair and ask yourself what she'd grab if she detected some negative attitude from you after sex...

I'd like to hang onto mine.  

Besides, I see better looking women every day on the T21 and EmQuartier Skywalks.  And they aren't drunk or violent.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/23/2017 at 4:09 AM, impulse said:

Besides, I see better looking women every day on the T21 and EmQuartier Skywalks.  And they aren't drunk or violent.

Their boyfriends and husbands probably are though so best keep away from them anyway.

Archived