IPTV with Thai channels

bek

Hi,

I have been using IlikeHD/HD Prime for some time, but am looking for a better option.

Basically, I used it to watch Sky (mostly Formula 1), and the girlfriend used it for the Thai channels.

Sky is easy to find, but what about the Thai channels?

I have been looking at a few different services, but Thai channels seems difficult to find - any suggestions?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

PulseTV have all the main Thai channels, in addition to all the UK channels

If I understand the Pulse web site, they start from 1000THB / month!

That's incredibly expensive for Thai channels which can be found free in HD on numerous sources, and only a limited number of foreign channels compared to what other providers offer for less than a third the price? 

Hardly a limited number of foreign channels.BBC,SKY,CNN,FOX,ABC, ALJAZEERA etc news channels,several movie channels about 10 Sky sports channels and other sport.

Sure you can jump around abd pick up other stuff ,you might to check the list again.  33 baht a day  

22 hours ago, Sparkles said:

33 baht a day  

I've got a couple services running, payment is in UKP but price works out 6 or  7 THB / day and offers hundreds of English language channels. I think with all the services available overseas, anyone charging over 10UKP / month is over priced.

Just now, WorriedNoodle said:

I've got a couple services running, payment is in UKP but price works out 6 or  7 THB / day and offers hundreds of English language channels. I think with all the services available overseas, anyone charging over 10UKP / month is over priced.

what do you have?

This one is an exact copy of HD Prime...
Not a "copy" as such.

Both are offspring of iLikeHD apparently.

HDPrime is supposedly focusing on "Western" content and u-play on Thai.

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Not a "copy" as such.

Both are offspring of iLikeHD apparently.

HDPrime is supposedly focusing on "Western" content and u-play on Thai.

Ok - they just look identical, even the prices and point system is the same. The only difference is that not all the content of the page is available in English at u-play.

There are countless free sources of Thai TV on the internet, no need to pay for that at all. E.g http://tv.guchill.com but there are hundreds of others inc online apps.

Yeah, but I would like to be able to see Thai tv through an app I can install on an android box - it's just easier for the girlfriend to manage.
I have tried the countless of apps in the Google play store, but I can't get them to work.

Ok - they just look identical, even the prices and point system is the same. The only difference is that not all the content of the page is available in English at u-play.
Yes, they ARE the same because iLikeHD split in two. Neither is a copy of the other.
They are the same thing but with different focuses.

• 1 month later...

Same as OP, I'm looking for a single iptv package that combines both sports and Thai channels (I'm currently with Smoothstreams, which for me is no #1 for sports but nothing much else). I tried rapid iptv and found their sports channels were varied and streamed flawlessly. But the Thai channels tended to be glitchy (eg. video suddenly fast tracks with no audio, or intermittently the stream would skip back a second). Thai Channel 8 which my wife loves to watch would inexplicably cut off after about 100 seconds of play every time. U-play TV is the reverse - sports channels buffer alot but Thai channels run smooth. I've just ordered a Mag 256 so I've been trialling a few different providers but not found one yet that ticks all the boxes for me. Any other suggestions would be much welcome.

When buying a TV it comes with numerous Thai channels already accessable FREE. Plus access to a couple of english channels, some chinese channels and other international language channels. I get the English Premier league, but the commentary is in Thai, but that does not worry me as I get it free. Paying for by using the internet is a different matter.

If you have a smart tv with Android or a compiuter or tablet and even on your cell phone the best mediacenter is KODI is free you can see all the paid channels ... install KODI and follow the instructions at first glance seems complicated but it's easy to understand also goes with the 4K VIDEO
Another solution is VLC is a media player is easy to use ..... for information you can contact me

Same as OP, I'm looking for a single iptv package that combines both sports and Thai channels (I'm currently with Smoothstreams, which for me is no #1 for sports but nothing much else). I tried rapid iptv and found their sports channels were varied and streamed flawlessly. But the Thai channels tended to be glitchy (eg. video suddenly fast tracks with no audio, or intermittently the stream would skip back a second). Thai Channel 8 which my wife loves to watch would inexplicably cut off after about 100 seconds of play every time. U-play TV is the reverse - sports channels buffer alot but Thai channels run smooth. I've just ordered a Mag 256 so I've been trialling a few different providers but not found one yet that ticks all the boxes for me. Any other suggestions would be much welcome.

PulseTV has all of them.

Archived