BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bek

IPTV with Thai channels

Hi,

I have been using IlikeHD/HD Prime for some time, but am looking for a better option.

Basically, I used it to watch Sky (mostly Formula 1), and the girlfriend used it for the Thai channels.

Sky is easy to find, but what about the Thai channels?

I have been looking at a few different services, but Thai channels seems difficult to find - any suggestions?

PulseTV have all the main Thai channels, in addition to all the UK channels (including Sky Sports and Movies) and some other foreign ones.

14 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

PulseTV have all the main Thai channels, in addition to all the UK channels

If I understand the Pulse web site, they start from 1000THB / month!

That's incredibly expensive for Thai channels which can be found free in HD on numerous sources, and only a limited number of foreign channels compared to what other providers offer for less than a third the price? 

Hardly a limited number of foreign channels.BBC,SKY,CNN,FOX,ABC, ALJAZEERA etc news channels,several movie channels about 10 Sky sports channels and other sport.

Sure you can jump around abd pick up other stuff ,you might to check the list again.  33 baht a day  

Pulse have a stack of channels plus a 24 hour catch up.

A little more expensive than other similar services but it seems to work ok.

how long have pulse been operating?

A couple of years I think. Sure, there are cheaper options but for a simple 'plug in and go' box, that has all the important UK channels, it works well and is worth the money.

www.u-play.tv has thai channels and english movies,sport etc with thai subs if required. only 300 baht per month at last viewing.

22 hours ago, Sparkles said:

33 baht a day  

I've got a couple services running, payment is in UKP but price works out 6 or  7 THB / day and offers hundreds of English language channels. I think with all the services available overseas, anyone charging over 10UKP / month is over priced.

Just now, WorriedNoodle said:

I've got a couple services running, payment is in UKP but price works out 6 or  7 THB / day and offers hundreds of English language channels. I think with all the services available overseas, anyone charging over 10UKP / month is over priced.

what do you have?

1 hour ago, eezergood said:

what do you have?

Flawless & OTTtv but there are a number of similar services out there at similar prices under 10UKP/m.

3BB app is good for HD Thai channels.

Sent from my R2D2 droid using my C3P0 manservant

Can it be used outside of Thailand?

www.u-play.tv has thai channels and english movies,sport etc with thai subs if required. only 300 baht per month at last viewing.

This one is an exact copy of HD Prime...