IPTV with Thai channels

bek

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unfortunately no Thai channels (based on what they listed on their site).
Outdated

5459 channels total with vod

Heres some screenshoots from my ohone app
0324101d30dd2cf38b852ccd17e1d9ac.jpgc305d04fb443949af92d26dbb9677d68.jpg030f2fc4b7e7f951e46a1a86230f1d8b.jpgf4d3e13daaa8a21e949c6aa767a282fb.jpg5afa773287e7db5946daf1d60e8c0baa.jpgc1c51ae5fc710518fa83236e2e0aed44.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

On 19/08/2017 at 6:51 PM, brewsterbudgen said:

PulseTV have all the main Thai channels, in addition to all the UK channels (including Sky Sports and Movies) and some other foreign ones.

No EPG for Thai chanels and bloody expensive compared to other suppliers

I use an app from playstore on my android box Thai tv its the one with an old fashioned brown TV in its picture. Its the best one out there has all the channels.

Triedto look for an add on for Kodi theres a few out there but none seem to work on 17.4. 

For a good low cost IPTV which caters for every country and tastes i recomend Farang box.

Exellent iptv 3 days catch up on mag box (which you can get via StbEmu (basicaly a mag mimic box) on a good android box.

So many channels its and VOD.

No EPG for Thai chanels and bloody expensive compared to other suppliers

It might be more expensive than some other suppliers but it's cheaper than Truevisions and for technophobes like me it's a good plug in and go option. I have mo desire to use my computer for TV.
2 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

It might be more expensive than some other suppliers but it's cheaper than Truevisions and for technophobes like me it's a good plug in and go option. I have mo desire to use my computer for TV.

Agreed but there are cheaper plug and play operators with better channels and stuff. 10k for pulse 3.5 k for farang box.

Best deal is buy excellentiptv.com for a year for about 100+ euros u get all western tv and thai plus movies

1 hour ago, Xaos said:

Best deal is buy excellentiptv.com for a year for about 100+ euros u get all western tv and thai plus movies

^^Do I need to use a box to get excellentiptv or can I just stream it to my desktop?

^^Do I need to use a box to get excellentiptv or can I just stream it to my desktop?
Box or pc player or phone player or smart tv app or kodi

Archived