ORALMEDIC - Or anything similar available in Thailand for mouth ulcers?

fitfalang

Does anyone know if the product ORALMEDIC (http://www.oralmedic.co.uk/) is available in Thailand, or something similar under a different brand? It's available online in the UK and I've seen it in pharmacies in Belgium but not other countries. It's simply an amazing thing for removing painful mouth ulcers instantly and has always worked during the past 5 years for me. It's basically a cotton bud with some purple acid inside, that you apply to the ulcer. It sort of kills it immediately and burns the nerve endings closed, so it works instantly by removing pain and making the healing process very fast. 

Before this I have tried all types of gels and pain removing ointments but they do nothing or even make them worse. 

Man I feel for you. Suffered from Mouth ulcers from childhood, to some point I just grew out of it can't remember having one for years. Usually just small ones inside the mouth, but once I had a huge deep one on my tongue, could hardly eat.

The only thing that hastens healing is I would go to my Doctor who would apply a silver nitrate swab. (Burns like hell) Those may be available at a medical supply or Pharmacy.

• 11 months later...

Hey guys, back here again. Unfortunately I've ran out of my OralMedic supplies again (the only thing I've found to work) and got a terribly painful ulcer on my lip. I've bought three different products from pharmacies and they are all some kind of herbal / natural remedy crap. 

Does anyone know any product or pharmacy in Bangkok that sells a product containing some real numbing medicine? I'm thinking of something with a similar numbing effect as cocaine (lidocaine??) to use as a local pain killer before meals. Every pharmacy I've been to just offers me this herbal stuff.. 

The silver nitrate swab sounds great (probably a similar mechanism as OralMedic) but I haven't found any pharmacy in Bangkok selling it. 

Kamistad Gel N contains lidocaine plus chamonile

if you have troubel finding it contact the manufactirer/distributir:

Stada

3 Soi Lasalle 29
Sukumvit 105 Rd
Bangna Bangkok 10260

tel.png Tel: (+66) 2399 4668

tel.png Mobile: (+66) 81408 2072 (Mobile)

When I had nothing else used Thai deodorant rock (Alum) and it worked good.  I noticed a bus advertisement for a local product this week so there might be a new product on the market (but can't remember name - believe it did start with oral) 

Archived