Car Wash in North Pattaya

CRUNCHER

Posidon  (sounding something like) Soi Pothisarn  best way to describe, turn left major rd from suk highway just before BPH,about1 km on the right..180 baht  hell the best car clean this side of the Rio Grande,   even leave the dog inside, best clean ever,  dog too

coming other way..from the third rd   up over the lights Pattaya Nue,straight on turnright at t junction,  car clean on your left  2 k down

On 8/30/2017 at 2:06 PM, teddog said:

Posidon  (sounding something like) Soi Pothisarn  best way to describe, turn left major rd from suk highway just before BPH,about1 km on the right..180 baht  hell the best car clean this side of the Rio Grande,   even leave the dog inside, best clean ever,  dog too

coming other way..from the third rd   up over the lights Pattaya Nue,straight on turnright at t junction,  car clean on your left  2 k down

Also interested by your feedback, thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, janclaes47 said:

And the price is .............?

I found another post on this forum, they have all the prices. I just did the cheapest wash and it was 89 thb for outside only.

No need to leave your car and only 8 minutes wash is what motivates me.

Just now, dpdp said:

I found another post on this forum, they have all the prices. I just did the cheapest wash and it was 89 thb for outside only.

No need to leave your car and only 8 minutes wash is what motivates me.

That's a fair price. which Caltex it is, as there are least 4 on Sukhumvit in Pattaya

• 9 months later...
On 9/26/2017 at 10:55 PM, dpdp said:

Quikcarwash at caltex on sukhumvit is the best car wash that I have found in Thailand, and the owner is a foreigner, if you understand what it means.

Far to be the best...

Archived