Absolute Power Means 'I Can Do Whatever,' Prayuth Says

snoop1130

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

Congratulations on possibly the most ridiculous remark ever uttered on this forum , are you really so ignorant as to believe that nonsense.

Even for a so called addictive substance like cocaine your statement wouldnt be remotely accurate , for drugs in general ( you know the ones your mother , grandparents , siblings took /take ) its an insane statement.

I would say its a true statement in regards to alcohol.

On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:01 PM, Kieran00001 said:

Depends on the drug but never 99%.

"32 percent of people who try tobacco become dependent, as do 23 percent of those who try heroin, 17 percent who try cocaine, 15 percent who try alcohol and 9 percent who try marijuana."

and 99% of those who tried religion

Without naming anybody, questions in my mind 'are laws that are put into effect under an illegitimate government in any country (overthrow of a democratically elected government) considered legal under international law? Can a future democratically elected government just declare any such laws null and void?'

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 11:37 AM, sawadee1947 said:

I like his right arm rising.....Hmmmh, any resemblance to Mr. Hitler? Both dictators....?

Anyway, I would be happy if he use his power to "move Thailand forward". As long he is "ruling" the other ASEAN states can continue overtaking this little kingdom in economy, education and culture

There is absolutely NO resemblance.

He has NO mustache.

13 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

There is absolutely NO resemblance.

He has NO mustache.

Indeed .. And a quick glance through the Pantheon of " Fatherly Leaders " does indicate that top lip hedges are a common characteristic amongst the top drawer truly deranged .. A H , J S , Saddam amongst some .. So viewed against that backdrop Chair P' still has a way to go .. If it comes on top and deposer becomes the deposed he needs to be imaginative in his choice of bolthole .. S America used to be the place for " Wanted persons " to head to but mad as a bag of squirrel's Idi Amin went a different route when he was chased out seeing it out in Saudi eating upto 40 oranges a day ( allegedly ) .. 

9 hours ago, oldhippy said:

Absolute Power Means 'I Can Do Whatever,' Prayuth Says

Can he walk on water?

Next can he turn it into wine?

Well as he claims he's a Buddhist he might not recognize these feats but he might feel he's close to Nirvana with all those sycophants that surround him.

9 hours ago, Saladin said:

Without naming anybody, questions in my mind 'are laws that are put into effect under an illegitimate government in any country (overthrow of a democratically elected government) considered legal under international law? Can a future democratically elected government just declare any such laws null and void?'

Your question is irrelevant in that any elected government even murmuring about it here would be turfed out before they could say 'State Peace and Order Council'...

On 31/08/2017 at 5:13 AM, Ossy said:

An excellent post; A picture says a thousand words and I can only agree with every one. Here's another gem that he probably has framed above his bed . . . or breakfast table, maybe, just to inspire him to greater stupidity as a new day dawns.

sak-nak floods, prayut late clean-up.jpg

Is General playing a bit of " air-guitar " there .? 

17 hours ago, Saladin said:

In a word . . . yes.

The hand sign he is giving is the sign of the Illuminati cult of the Devil.  Many in the US have said that it is the sign of the University Texas  "Hookum Horns". I'm not a betting man, but if I were, I'm pretty sure the Prime General has never attended the University of Texas. 

There are to many pictures of people in power giving this sign. 

7 minutes ago, SEEDGER said:

The hand sign he is giving is the sign of the Illuminati cult of the Devil.  Many in the US have said that it is the sign of the University Texas  "Hookum Horns". I'm not a betting man, but if I were, I'm pretty sure the Prime General has never attended the University of Texas. 

There are to many pictures of people in power giving this sign. 

oh dear

download (1).jpg

786620379.jpg

images (2).jpg

'While to many power seems to be the most real of all things, the history of man has proved it to be the most unstable of all human achievements.  Because of the fact that faith and power are mutually exclusive, all religious and political systems which originally are built on rational faith become corrupt and eventually lose what strength they have, if they rely on power or ally themselves with it.'  

From Erich Fromm's, The Art of Loving.

Archived