“I’m American, I do what I want”: Bizarre rant of American actor caught on camera in Big C Pattaya

rooster59

“I’m American, I do what I want”: Bizarre rant of American actor caught on camera in Big C Pattaya

gg-twitter.jpg

Geoffrey Giuliano, image: Twitter

An American actor was caught on camera launching a bizarre rant at Big C supermarket in Pattaya on Thursday evening.

Geoffrey Giuliano, 63, was filmed jumping the queue before shouting “f*** you, I'm a American, I do what I want”.

The incident, which was shared on the True Pattaya Facebook page, was said to have taken place after Giuliano jumped the queue and started to load more than 20 items in the ‘10 items or less’ checkout.

As the footage continues, Giuliano can be heard saying: “You're not intimidating me by that camera, I'm an actor'”

He can then be heard saying: “Go f*** yourself, OK. Go f*** yourself, OK, let's get it real straight. You can go f*** yourself, OK.

“I'm an American, I do what I want, we're the kings of the world, OK.”

Giuliano then left the store as if nothing had happened.

According to IMDB, Giuliano has featured in a number of movies including Scorpion King 3, Dragonwolf and The Sixth Element.

According to Wikipedia he is best known for his biographies of the Beatles members John Lennon, Paul McCartney, and George Harrison, and of musician Pete Townshend.

Source: True Pattaya Facebook page

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-09-02

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and that in a nutshell  is what is so wrong  with  many, many, farangs in Thailand .  What an absolute <deleted> and if any of us see this prick around we should make sure he knows  how we feel about him and his kind.  Unless of course, you agree with him!!

Very sad performance, showing a really poor attitude, that sadly is all too common place. If you ever wonder why us farang are hated, it is tossers like this that cause it. I would like to hope that someone in immigration would go find him and put him on a plane with the advise to go do what the F*** you like somewhere else.

ummmmmm I am sure no drugs or medications were involved !

I think this "Actor"  needs some mental help , hopefully if he has any friend they will get him some,

or his family will see this and help him ,

and yes I am American , and I try to lay low when traveling......

This type of line cutting happens to me all the time at the Lotus 10 or less line by Thai people. Can't just pinpoint foreigners alone for this type of behavior. These "thick faced" people just walk past the line like they don't care and dump their stuff in front of the cashier. Also, there are a number of times where "10 or less" is just a suggestion and full carts are accepted as well.

19 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

and that in a nutshell  is what is so wrong  with  many, many, farangs in Thailand .  What an absolute <deleted> and if any of us see this prick around we should make sure he knows  how we feel about him and his kind.  Unless of course, you agree with him!!

Maybe he had just had a bad day; happens to all of us. When I go to Tesco-Lotus, they also always send me from one check-out to the next, 50m from the right, where I wanted to queue up, wayyy down to the far left. Not happy about it either.

Wiki had an interesting tidbit about this nut. He said the following on a news station in 2010.

"In Thailand, there are no more than perhaps five real professional (foreign) film actors, in a sea of aging psychotic steroid-junkie gym rats, towering old queens in love with Judy Garland, out-of-work English teachers who acted a bit in high school and other assorted human oddities." .

I saw some idiot last year at the security screening for Suttishan MRT. Apparently he had been screened about an hour before so the 2nd time he went thru had a fit because the girl asked him to open his bag again.  he started ranting how busy he was and off to a meeting..then became patronizing by saying "I was just here ! kao Jai mai  !!!!". To her credit the girl at the security booth just frowned and he relented cursing all the way thru the gate...ha ha.

Just as before...if that had been NYC he would have been dragged out by security after a few bruises.

Lol - his IMDB bio was written by his son (Avalon Giuliano) who is also his business partner. Supposedly, Mr Giuliano earned a Masters Degree in Acting/Directing back in 1976. Interestingly, that means he would have been 18 years old when he earned that Masters Degree (he was born in 1958 which would also mean he is 59, not 63).

He also wrote a book about the death of one of the founders of the Rolling Stones (Brian Johnson) which was made into a movie (Stoned - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0426627/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt)

Why would anyone need to wear all those 'press cards' just to go shopping at Big C? Looks like a very desperate  case of, "Do you know who I am?"

Maybe his latest masterpiece "Monks & Mamasans" ain't going for release?

Either way, looks like he needs either needs some anger management or just needs to take his meds. Or both.

18 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Maybe he had just had a bad day; happens to all of us. When I go to Tesco-Lotus, they also always send me from one check-out to the next, 50m from the right, where I wanted to queue up, wayyy down to the far left. Not happy about it either.

I've had more than one bad day in Pattaya. I didn't start yelling at people though. 

I just stopped off at Soi 6 for a bit to "calm down".

I say this type of behavior could be curbed by allowing Soi 6 to operate in the afternoons once again.

Lol - his IMDB bio was written by his son (Avalon Giuliano) who is also his business partner. Supposedly, Mr Giuliano earned a Masters Degree in Acting/Directing back in 1976. Interestingly, that means he would have been 18 years old when he earned that Masters Degree (he was born in 1958 which would also mean he is 59, not 63).

He also wrote a book about the death of one of the founders of the Rolling Stones (Brian Johnson) which was made into a movie (Stoned - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0426627/?ref_=ttfc_fc_tt)

Well, acting is all about "the suspension of disbelief"...

46 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

If you ever wonder why us farang are hated, it is tossers like this that cause it

there are baseless haters to be sure, in this case, this idiot installed dislike in the 10 other people likely in the queue; generally the disdain that thais feel toward farang seems more based in racism based on xenophobia; thais are racist , more so than the other countries i have live in,  seemingly due to insecurity; rather like the dog that barks out of fear

59 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Curiously, I have had some personal interaction with this individual. I won't go into details here.In my humble opinion, he is start raving mad. And I believe personally, potentially dangerous.  Also another little known fact is that he was a former "big wheel" With the Hare Krishnas in the USA.  Sad case, truly psyco.

This type of line cutting happens to me all the time at the Lotus 10 or less line by Thai people. Can't just pinpoint foreigners alone for this type of behavior. These "thick faced" people just walk past the line like they don't care and dump their stuff in front of the cashier. Also, there are a number of times where "10 or less" is just a suggestion and full carts are accepted as well.

And then there are the boffins on the road "moving" their cars around... No, they move their cars, not drive their cars. EG: left lane for turning left only when said boffins want to continue straight.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

You were never treated in the same way standing in line somewhere by Thai people and shouted down by Thai people if you, being a farang, commented on being jumped?

Although the man that is a dud, he is doing something many Thais do all the time.

But because he is a farang this goes viral to show farang are no good.

Thai people are always trying to jump ahead.........me first.

1 hour ago, StayinThailand2much said:

It's personal. They don't do that to anyone else. I wonder why they pick on you.

11 minutes ago, hansnl said:

You were never treated in the same way standing in line somewhere by Thai people and shouted down by Thai people if you, being a farang, commented on being jumped?

Although the man that is a dud, he is doing something many Thais do all the time.

But because he is a farang this goes viral to show farang are no good.

Thai people are always trying to jump ahead.........me first.

Thank you for your opinion.

Archived