“I’m American, I do what I want”: Bizarre rant of American actor caught on camera in Big C Pattaya

rooster59

33 minutes ago, joeyg said:

Curiously, I have had some personal interaction with this individual. I won't go into details here.In my humble opinion, he is start raving mad. And I believe personally, potentially dangerous.  Also another little known fact is that he was a former "big wheel" With the Hare Krishnas in the USA.  Sad case, truly psyco.

Aha... dropped one too many tabs of acid, eh?

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, hansnl said:

You were never treated in the same way standing in line somewhere by Thai people and shouted down by Thai people if you, being a farang, commented on being jumped?

Although the man that is a dud, he is doing something many Thais do all the time.

But because he is a farang this goes viral to show farang are no good.

Thai people are always trying to jump ahead.........me first.

That doesn't excuse him and frankly, no, I haven't had that experience with Thais, quite the opposite usually.  

8 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I want to see him behave like this and ' do what he want ' N. Korea, Iran,

Saudi Arabia, China and other 'fine' countries, he's a big hero acting

all shit like on the placid Thai people....

Yep.  Like I said I've had some dealings with him before. Total psychopath...

5 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

That doesn't excuse him and frankly, no, I haven't had that experience with Thais, quite the opposite usually.  

I agree.  I find Thais very easy to get along with.  Once you know the score...

8 minutes ago, sn1per said:

"we are professional a*!holes, we have taken being a*!holes the the highest  possible fuc***kin level in this world"   ... not everything he says is wrong :cheesy:

You do realize he is a madman. Right?

7 minutes ago, joeyg said:

I'm an American.  His performance and comments are disgusting.

I agree with you there, but I was just quoting him from the original fb video, he seems to be including all his compatriots in his rant 

Just now, NCC1701A said:

I'm an American and this A**hole makes me sad and angry.

if anyone sees this mentally ill person please try to tell him he did a lot of damage today.

Yep.  Pretty thoughtless and bizzarre behavior.

1 minute ago, NCC1701A said:

I'm an American and this A**hole makes me sad and angry.

if anyone sees this mentally ill person please try to tell him he did a lot of damage today.

Think I'd just sucker punch him in the mouth.  He pisses me off.

I love it!

when traveling ex swampy, via Emirates, the girls used to wave me past the queues of counter thumping Americans (specifically) and personally bring me my free upgrades inside the lounge, after I had settled down with a bevy and snack.

ah... you so hansum and polite... here's a free upgrade sir

love it!

IMG_4573.PNG

2 hours ago, clokwise said:

The vast majority of Americans who settle down in Asia tend to be on the liberal/left of the spectrum. I curious how a Trump supporter managed to 1) get out of the USA and 2) survive here. Apparently, at least with this guy, it's quite stressful.

Out of curiosity : How do you know what his Political alliances are ? or did you just make them up so as to make a slur on Trump ?

Why would a Trump supporter not be able to get out of the USA and why would they then not be able to survive in Thailand ?

I do believe that you are using this story just to bash Trump ,

Archived