“I’m American, I do what I want”: Bizarre rant of American actor caught on camera in Big C Pattaya

rooster59

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Out of curiosity : How do you know what his Political alliances are ? or did you just make them up so as to make a slur on Trump ?

Why would a Trump supporter not be able to get out of the USA and why would they then not be able to survive in Thailand ?

I do believe that you are using this story just to bash Trump ,

Indeed. A quick survey of Geoffrey Giuliano's Facebook page will show that he is actually quite "anti-Trump". From a post he made on 23 Aug: "WHERE WILL YOU BE WHEN DONALD J PUSSYGRABBER BLOWS UP THE WORLD? NO ONE MAN SHOULD DETERMINE ARMAGEDDON"

A quick scroll down his page shows more of the same.

He also thinks that the incident at the Big C is "fake news".
"<Name Deleted>: Fake news

Like Show more reactions

Geoffrey Giuliano: Indeed

Like"

Just seen the video clip on facebook.

What an ignorant dipstick, needs a damn good slap, im an American , i do what i want !!!!

Unbelievable arrogance.

Well a lot of posters on here are quick to condemn British people, you know ... A nother quality tourist, or Brits behaving badly.

Well it looks like the Americans are taking over , Chiang mai gold shop robber, now this dipstick.

3 hours ago, rooster59 said:

He can then be heard saying: “Go f*** yourself, OK. Go f*** yourself, OK, let's get it real straight. You can go f*** yourself, OK.

I'm sorry, but could you be a bit clearer on what i should do. 

Just not getting it. 

23 minutes ago, CanuckThai said:

My most common primary dialog at a bar/pub/lounge/club :  "...<deleted> no........I'm Canadian"

I raise an eyebrow and state " Well, that was uncalled for!"

I came across this. Maybe the guy is an imposter.

""Indigo Editions today formally announces the death of author Geoffrey Giuliano in the tragic attack on the World Trade Center in New York on his 48th birthday, September 11, 2001. He is survived by his wife Vrnda and four children. No body has been recovered. An Indian funeral is planned near New Delhi."

http://iamaphoney.blogspot.ca/2008/04/geoffrey-giuliano.html

2 hours ago, clokwise said:

The vast majority of Americans who settle down in Asia tend to be on the liberal/left of the spectrum. I curious how a Trump supporter managed to 1) get out of the USA and 2) survive here. Apparently, at least with this guy, it's quite stressful.

That's not been my experience in Chiang Mai.  I see the majority of Americans who settle down in here are complete loudmouth losers and social misfits, who could not get a relationship back in the USA.  They also do consider themselves better than Thai people, indeed better than any other nationality, and they say America rules the world.   Any time spent with them their weird ideals about how wealthy they are and then conspiracy theories come out, together with the Jesus crap.  

Then on the other end of the spectrum are the religious bible belt nut cases who set up 'orphanages' out in the middle of nowhere to 'take care' of little children.  

I think the ones that come here on holiday seem much better.. perhaps as they are younger or have seem more of the world and different cultures.  

48 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Out of curiosity : How do you know what his Political alliances are ? or did you just make them up so as to make a slur on Trump ?

Why would a Trump supporter not be able to get out of the USA and why would they then not be able to survive in Thailand ?

I do believe that you are using this story just to bash Trump ,

As if anyone would need this story to bash Trump, the vile specimen creates enough reasons of his own!

19 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

That's not been my experience in Chiang Mai.  I see the majority of Americans who settle down in here are complete loudmouth losers and social misfits, who could not get a relationship back in the USA.  They also do consider themselves better than Thai people, indeed better than any other nationality, and they say America rules the world.   Any time spent with them their weird ideals about how wealthy they are and then conspiracy theories come out, together with the Jesus crap.  

Then on the other end of the spectrum are the religious bible belt nut cases who set up 'orphanages' out in the middle of nowhere to 'take care' of little children.  

I think the ones that come here on holiday seem much better.. perhaps as they are younger or have seem more of the world and different cultures.  

I'm American.  First came to Thailand 1971 US military.  Just kept coming back. Took early retirement here 3 years ago.  Sadly what your saying is pretty accurate.  However I find that's true of most expats.  Seems Americans are a rare breed here these days.

25 minutes ago, pegman said:

I raise an eyebrow and state " Well, that was uncalled for!"

I came across this. Maybe the guy is an imposter.

""Indigo Editions today formally announces the death of author Geoffrey Giuliano in the tragic attack on the World Trade Center in New York on his 48th birthday, September 11, 2001. He is survived by his wife Vrnda and four children. No body has been recovered. An Indian funeral is planned near New Delhi."

http://iamaphoney.blogspot.ca/2008/04/geoffrey-giuliano.html

I can assure you he's alive and living in Pattaya.

Nothing wrong with queuing .. The Brits turn it into a bit of an occasion .. Chance to moan about the weather as you inch forward .. And whilst on the subject the bloody Russians and Chinese need to learn abit of queuing decorum .. their non conformity in 7/11's borders on outrageous some times .. :shock1:

_20170902_064703.JPG

1 minute ago, Justgrazing said:

Nothing wrong with queuing .. The Brits turn it into a bit of an occasion .. Chance to moan about the weather as you inch forward .. And whilst on the subject the bloody Russians and Chinese need to learn abit of queuing decorum .. their non conformity in 7/11's borders on outrageous some times .. :shock1:

_20170902_064703.JPG

I know I keep hearing that but I really haven't experienced it.  Indians on the other hand...

3 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Why would anyone need to wear all those 'press cards' just to go shopping at Big C? Looks like a very desperate  case of, "Do you know who I am?"

Maybe his latest masterpiece "Monks & Mamasans" ain't going for release?

Either way, looks like he needs either needs some anger management or just needs to take his meds. Or both.

His meds won't help him when Immigration pick him up and revoke his visa. He's now on CCTV too, so he's the one that's f******

1 minute ago, joeyg said:

I know I keep hearing that but I really haven't experienced it.  Indians on the other hand...

Yep put them in as well not to mention some of the indigenous pop' who also need to learn the shoving you're way to the front is not how its done .. 

Just now, tropo said:

His meds won't help him when Immigration pick him up and revoke his visa. He's now on CCTV too, so he's the one that's f******

As I said I've had my own "run in" with this nut.  Unfortunately I don't think his stunt would qualify for deportation.  Nice thought though...

3 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Yep put them in as well not to mention some of the indigenous pop' who also need to learn the shoving you're way to the front is not how its done .. 

I know I keep hearing this.  I just really haven't seen it.  Just lucky I guess.  On the rare occasions it's happened I usually just let it slide.  not worth getting up the blood pressure.

9 minutes ago, joeyg said:

As I said I've had my own "run in" with this nut.  Unfortunately I don't think his stunt would qualify for deportation.  Nice thought though...

I disagree. His behaviour can most definitely qualify him for deportation. Being rude and swearing in public. The police can arrest him and charge him for that as it's a criminal offense. You go to a criminal hearing, you have to surrender your passport and post bail, and the visa is revoked at that stage.

The bottom line is they don't need an excuse to deport someone - it's at the absolute discretion of the Immigration officials.

4 hours ago, ovi1kanobi said:

I respect him alot and he is a great actor.

Respect this prick for what? Thinking that he's better than everyone else? So he's an actor, big deal, he can still wait in line to be served just like everyone else.

1 minute ago, FritsSikkink said:

he is a moron and if he jump my queue, I would have knocked him out

Just out of interest, how many people have you knocked out for jumping queues in supermarkets and what were the consequences, given that most supermarkets have CCTV?

4 minutes ago, tropo said:

I disagree. His behaviour can most definitely qualify him for deportation. Being rude and swearing in public. The police can arrest him and charge him for that as it's a criminal offense. You go to a criminal hearing, you have to surrender your passport and post bail, and the visa is revoked at that stage.

The bottom line is they don't need an excuse to deport someone - it's at the absolute discretion of the Immigration officials.

Hope it happens then.

Archived