“I’m American, I do what I want”: Bizarre rant of American actor caught on camera in Big C Pattaya

rooster59

2 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

Just out of interest, how many people have you knocked out for jumping queues in supermarkets and what were the consequences, given that most supermarkets have CCTV?

In travels through India, since 1974, my best recollection is eight. However in all honesty they were just knock downs no knockouts.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blue Muton said:

Well I guess CCTV in India in the 70's wasn't too much of a worry!

LOL,  Indeed and all the incidents were outside shops or waiting at the ferry to cross the Ganges. The most memorable was I was waiting in line at a small bakery there were two older women in front of me in the queue. This young guy came up and elbowed his way in Front of the first old woman in line.

I said hey we have a Q here he just looked at me and Laughed. I grabbed him by the back of his shirt and pulled him back and he fell on his ass. He got up and tried to take a swing at me I caught him with a short inside right and really rang his bell.

He said I'm going to call the Police. I said good bring two. I'll give them Rs.1000 each and we'll all  beat the shit out of you.  Good fun in the old days.

1 minute ago, GaryAdriaenssens said:

He probably swallows the same pills as a certain tycoon who's now the President over there (with all due respect for the latter one)!!!! What a messy world is this.

He only acted in that manner to draw attention to the way Trump acts in supermarkets in Thailand

His message was "This is how Trump supporters behave , Anti Trump supporters would never do such a thing"

Just what we need here in Thailand...

This will certainly help to smooth things over, 

and remind others that not everyone from the U.S. is like Trump...
NOT!

How did this guy end up here, 

and how fast will he be leaving?

In any case the damage is done, 

so his departure can't come soon enough IMO.

At least I didn't have to go back home, 

to remind me why I'm here.

After 18 years away, 

I was beginning to wonder if being here was so any better than in the U.S.

Now I'm refreshed in my continued decision to stay put.

What a <deleted>,

as the brits like to say.

3 hours ago, USPatriot said:

No one special, just a moron thinking he is a big deal, if he cut in front of me he would be o, the floor. As an American I do what I want and kicking his butt would be the first thing.

I apologise for this moron. He is a third rate actor.

3rd rate actor, more like a 1st rate w anchor

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Just seen the video clip on facebook.

What an ignorant dipstick, needs a damn good slap, im an American , i do what i want !!!!

Unbelievable arrogance.

Well a lot of posters on here are quick to condemn British people, you know ... A nother quality tourist, or Brits behaving badly.

Well it looks like the Americans are taking over , Chiang mai gold shop robber, now this dipstick.

No worries, mate, you guys still have a comfortable lead on accrued arrogance, might take another 100 or so years for Muricans to catch up.  :laugh:

4 hours ago, clokwise said:

The vast majority of Americans who settle down in Asia tend to be on the liberal/left of the spectrum. I curious how a Trump supporter managed to 1) get out of the USA and 2) survive here. Apparently, at least with this guy, it's quite stressful.

Remarkable statement , do you actually have any evidence or did you just make it up ?

From Wikipedia : 

Giuliano is currently in hiding in Thailand from US and British authorities who want to speak to him about the theft of items from Pete Townshend's home, and photos of John Lennon and Yoko Ono."

So he is wanted back home ? 

4 hours ago, missoura said:

Wiki had an interesting tidbit about this nut. He said the following on a news station in 2010.

"In Thailand, there are no more than perhaps five real professional (foreign) film actors, in a sea of aging psychotic steroid-junkie gym rats, towering old queens in love with Judy Garland, out-of-work English teachers who acted a bit in high school and other assorted human oddities." .

Well if he is here then he must be casting or trying to find a new manager.:stoner:

Archived