“I’m American, I do what I want”: Bizarre rant of American actor caught on camera in Big C Pattaya

rooster59

Just now, balo said:

From Wikipedia : 

Giuliano is currently in hiding in Thailand from US and British authorities who want to speak to him about the theft of items from Pete Townshend's home, and photos of John Lennon and Yoko Ono."

So he is wanted back home ? 

Hard to know for sure.  There are "other"  things law enforcement would like to talk with him about.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As an American I'm embarrassed of his behavior; I'm not certain how much was taken out of context.  And his behavior certainly does not speak of the collective conscience of most Americans here.

Regardless... this country has its laws and they deserve respect.  I don't agree with foreigners who sit here and rant about things. I choose to make constructive observations, but I also realize where Thailand is in their growth.  Hopefully they won't make some of the bad turns we have made in America.

Another out of work actor, having a bad day, after having forgotten to take his medications. He is in no way indicative of the average American. Granted, there are alot of ignorant Americans out there. I am American, so I know from experience. But, this fool was just "acting" out, and being stupid. It really means nothing, except that he needs to stick with his prescriptions, that he got from his psychiatrist. 

Kings of the world is the last thing Americans are, these days. The empire is crumbling, and it is being led by a freak show.

You were never treated in the same way standing in line somewhere by Thai people and shouted down by Thai people if you, being a farang, commented on being jumped?
Although the man that is a dud, he is doing something many Thais do all the time.
But because he is a farang this goes viral to show farang are no good.
Thai people are always trying to jump ahead.........me first.

Funny enough no, never. The reason this guy went viral IMO is because he is a first rate dick.

Can't believe you tried to turn this into a Thai bashing post. As said earlier, in the few decades that I have lived here I can truthfully say I have never seen a Thai act in the way this person did.

The vast majority of Americans who settle down in Asia tend to be on the liberal/left of the spectrum. I curious how a Trump supporter managed to 1) get out of the USA and 2) survive here. Apparently, at least with this guy, it's quite stressful.

Actually you would be surprised.

While life got much better here from no-yanks after Bush was out and Obama in, the main aggravation soon came from the far right nutters. And they never let up. The Alt-Right indoctrination reached here in full force. Non-viva l'internet...

Yes, right many, many like this here in Thailand, who went appoplectic over anything slightly pro-progress. And with no more than just the flimsiest, transparent, veneer covering their racist bile. They like their Thai girls, but all others can sod off.

They were just unsupportable for 8 years, but with Trump they are over the top rude unlisitening, vituporous, hateful against any disagreement, or just plain self-blinding to reality.
And
THEY ARE ALREADY HERE...

6 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Very sad performance, showing a really poor attitude, that sadly is all too common place. If you ever wonder why us farang are hated, it is tossers like this that cause it. I would like to hope that someone in immigration would go find him and put him on a plane with the advise to go do what the F*** you like somewhere else.

Yes, I concur, mark his card and next extention make it rejected never to return. Prat. 

Archived